• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Email for Forum

SnowyNinja

Does anybody know how to change or find out what email you used for this forum because I have absolutely no Idea?

Elisha Reb

Is there a way to find other members email? We have 3 players that have not signed in in a while and I would like to check on them to see if they just left ot if they may be sick.

UBERhelp1

Is there a way to find other members email? We have 3 players that have not signed in in a while and I would like to check on them to see if they just left ot if they may be sick.
No. That would invade privacy for a lot of players and could be abused heavily. If you trust players and they trust you, then you could exchange emails, but I'd advise not to. If those players haven't signed in, then the most you can do is to message them ingame.

A good guild member will tell you that they’re leaving the game or sick, or will be perfectly understanding if they are kicked out of the guild if they don’t say anything in advance. Just get rid of the dead weight. All they’re doing is holding you back in Guild Expeditions.