1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Emissaries

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Nole the Greatest, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Nole the Greatest

Nole the Greatest New Member

Can someone explain emissaries? When I go to the Town Hall and check Em, I see 2 in the top panel and one with a helmet in the bottom panel. Under the one in the bottom is a number. What does the number mean? When are the FP’s and medals paid?

2. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

The ones in the top panel are the ones that are active. The one in the bottom panel is not active, and the number is the amount you get of whatever resource it gives if it is active. Any payout from active Emissaries is received when you collect from your Town Hall each day, in the same manner that any FP from your guild's level is paid.

Clara Osgood likes this.
  3. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

Top row is selected/active ones and bottom row is other available ones.

Here is screen shot of mine.
    Annotation 2019-06-14 124204.jpg

So every 24 hours, I get 1 unit, 37.1K supplies and 1 fp. For e.g. if i needed more goods and not supplies i can swap the supplies one with goods.

Yes the Number show is what you get and conis/supplies/medals amount depends on your Age.

Clara Osgood likes this.
  4. 22prentwil

22prentwil Active Member

When you collect from the town hall
    You only have so many slots for emissaries. You are awarded additional ones for some settlements and can buy more with diamonds. If I understood you correctly, the two in the top panel are your active emissaries, and the one in the bottom panel needs an open slot to be active.
    The amount of resources the emissary produces

5. Tunka Manin

Tunka Manin Member

This revitalized my drive to actually continue repeating the same damn settlement again and again and again and again...oh god why :(:eek:

6. Bodette

Bodette New Member

Do you have to pay 800 diamond to unlock a space in the top panel or is there another way?

7. Bodette

Bodette New Member

Do you have to spend 800 diamonds in the top panel to open a space or is there a better way?

8. dontwannaname

dontwannaname Well-Known Member

A free slot opens up with every other emissary you are awarded.

9. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Well-Known Member

Free slot opens when you complete 2nd, 3rd and 7th round of vikings.

forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Vikings

Edit...2nd 7th and 13th..was what i meant to type..lol

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  10. dontwannaname

dontwannaname Well-Known Member

For the Vikings, the free Emissary slots come with the 2nd, 7th, and 13th run-throughs. For the Japanese, free Emissary slots come for completing the 2nd and 9th run-throughs.

BruteForceAttack likes this.