• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Emissaries

DeletedUser36400

Can someone explain emissaries? When I go to the Town Hall and check Em, I see 2 in the top panel and one with a helmet in the bottom panel. Under the one in the bottom is a number. What does the number mean? When are the FP’s and medals paid?

DeletedUser

The ones in the top panel are the ones that are active. The one in the bottom panel is not active, and the number is the amount you get of whatever resource it gives if it is active. Any payout from active Emissaries is received when you collect from your Town Hall each day, in the same manner that any FP from your guild's level is paid.

BruteForceAttack

Top row is selected/active ones and bottom row is other available ones.

Here is screen shot of mine.
Annotation 2019-06-14 124204.jpg

So every 24 hours, I get 1 unit, 37.1K supplies and 1 fp. For e.g. if i needed more goods and not supplies i can swap the supplies one with goods.

Yes the Number show is what you get and conis/supplies/medals amount depends on your Age.

DeletedUser40495

When are the FP’s and medals paid?
When you collect from the town hall
I see 2 in the top panel and one with a helmet in the bottom panel
You only have so many slots for emissaries. You are awarded additional ones for some settlements and can buy more with diamonds. If I understood you correctly, the two in the top panel are your active emissaries, and the one in the bottom panel needs an open slot to be active.
Under the one in the bottom is a number. What does the number mean?
The amount of resources the emissary produces

DeletedUser38613

View attachment 13786

So every 24 hours, I get 1 unit, 37.1K supplies and 1 fp. For e.g. if i needed more goods and not supplies i can swap the supplies one with goods.

Yes the Number show is what you get and conis/supplies/medals amount depends on your Age.
This revitalized my drive to actually continue repeating the same damn settlement again and again and again and again...oh god why :(:eek:

DeletedUser23665

View attachment 13786

Do you have to pay 800 diamond to unlock a space in the top panel or is there another way?

DeletedUser23665

Do you have to spend 800 diamonds in the top panel to open a space or is there a better way?

Agent327

Best are the ones you can use the most and it shows when they will come in the settlement rewards. Just click on the chest.