1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

[Answered] Enable confirmation box for cancelled productions?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by bomber9530, Jun 18, 2019.

1. bomber9530

bomber9530 Active Member

PicsArt_06-18-12.40.34.png

Can anyone help me enable the confirmation box for cancelling productions? I contacted support but I can't find the option they are talking about. Maybe one of you will understand? If someone could help me either step by step or with screenshots, that would be helpful.

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  2. Godly Luke

Godly Luke Well-Known Member

3. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

I can't help with that. If I were you, I would scan through every corner and section of the settings to try to find it.

4. Godly Luke

It's not their either. I checked. Can't find it anywear!

5. bomber9530

bomber9530 Active Member

Tried that.

Same result.

Which is why I came here.

6. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

Hmm...
    Well, tomorrow you might get a good answer from a Forum Moderator.

DreadfulCadillac and bomber9530 like this.
  7. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

You are talking about two different things. Support is talking about push notifications and that is not what you want.

Only Support can change that setting for you, so you need someone there who understands.

Clara Osgood likes this.
  8. Godly Luke

@bomber9530 Keep filling out support tickets until you get somewon who nows what their doing. Make sure they have proper grammar to!

9. bomber9530

bomber9530 Active Member

Well they need to make it to where players can control that to prevent this unnecessary use of support resources.

10. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

agreed. if you made a proposal out of it, id support it

11. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Try to explain that to them. So far you have great interaction with them.

12. bomber9530

bomber9530 Active Member

UPDATE: I attached an image of the confirmation box to show what I wanted. A different person responded that they had enabled the feature again. I'll test it a little later once I collect my current productions. Don't want to risk losing a production if its not actually fixed.

Lancer and DreadfulCadillac like this.
  13. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator

14. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

Possible they may also have been confusing what you mean with the diamond confirmation option initially as that does have a option in settings to turn on/off

most players that click to turn the pop up off probably don’t want it back.

A lot of games won’t ask you when you want to use something if you meant what you told the game to do. Most games just take you at your word first time and you play with the consequences of any mis clicks.

It’s wonderful they give the option for players to choose but it does increase the amount of time it takes to do anything if it’s there every time you go to do something.

Biggest question in my mind, do you intend it to be:

- one touch option (reset all popup boxes)
    - big list of every pop up option to manually customise. (Rip screen space)

Lancer and DreadfulCadillac like this.
  15. bomber9530

bomber9530 Active Member

It's fixed now. Support fixed it.

That's up to them. I see the pros and cons of both.

For the one touch option it could get annoying to have to reset the pop ups then disable each one individually.

With the list of every pop up option, it could be a separate menu in the settings kind of how they have message center notifications on mobile therefore not using up so much space in main settings menu.

I'd post screenshots to clarify what I'm talking about, but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

Lancer likes this.