• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Enable confirmation box for cancelled productions?

bomber9530

PicsArt_06-18-12.40.34.png

Can anyone help me enable the confirmation box for cancelling productions? I contacted support but I can't find the option they are talking about. Maybe one of you will understand? If someone could help me either step by step or with screenshots, that would be helpful.

Agent327

You are talking about two different things. Support is talking about push notifications and that is not what you want.

Only Support can change that setting for you, so you need someone there who understands.

bomber9530

UPDATE: I attached an image of the confirmation box to show what I wanted. A different person responded that they had enabled the feature again. I'll test it a little later once I collect my current productions. Don't want to risk losing a production if its not actually fixed.

Emberguard

Possible they may also have been confusing what you mean with the diamond confirmation option initially as that does have a option in settings to turn on/off

UPDATE: I attached an image of the confirmation box to show what I wanted. A different person responded that they had enabled the feature again. I'll test it a little later once I collect my current productions. Don't want to risk losing a production if its not actually fixed.
most players that click to turn the pop up off probably don’t want it back.

A lot of games won’t ask you when you want to use something if you meant what you told the game to do. Most games just take you at your word first time and you play with the consequences of any mis clicks.

It’s wonderful they give the option for players to choose but it does increase the amount of time it takes to do anything if it’s there every time you go to do something.

Well they need to make it to where players can control that to prevent this unnecessary use of support resources.
Biggest question in my mind, do you intend it to be:

- one touch option (reset all popup boxes)
- big list of every pop up option to manually customise. (Rip screen space)

bomber9530

@bomber9530 so what's the verdict?

It's fixed now. Support fixed it.

Biggest question in my mind, do you intend it to be:

- one touch option (reset all popup boxes)
- big list of every pop up option to manually customise. (Rip screen space)

That's up to them. I see the pros and cons of both.

For the one touch option it could get annoying to have to reset the pop ups then disable each one individually.

With the list of every pop up option, it could be a separate menu in the settings kind of how they have message center notifications on mobile therefore not using up so much space in main settings menu.

I'd post screenshots to clarify what I'm talking about, but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.