• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

End of Game ?

Ebeondi Asi

Not the end. Saturn is probably arriving in Spring 2023. There are a ton of things to do in SAJM. build up your GBs, help your Guildmates.. fight!
My Guilds have many dozens of SAJM players all happy to play.
(I would guess pinkboy raced up through the ages, an now finds himself not knowing what the game is actually about?)

Dursland

Still a lot of space to cover. After Jupiter Moon they could do Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, kupier belt zone. Then after that there's still Alpha Centauri and other stars. Then even another galaxy, like Andromeda or M-33.

A lot of practical things they can use before they'd need to resort to made up stuff like quantum or infinitum.

Oswyn the noble

Still a lot of space to cover. After Jupiter Moon they could do Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, kupier belt zone. Then after that there's still Alpha Centauri and other stars. Then even another galaxy, like Andromeda or M-33.

A lot of practical things they can use before they'd need to resort to made up stuff like quantum or infinitum.
Iam no good at astronomy...when they offered it in high school, i dropped out of that class.

PinkBoy

Not the end. Saturn is probably arriving in Spring 2023. There are a ton of things to do in SAJM. build up your GBs, help your Guildmates.. fight!
My Guilds have many dozens of SAJM players all happy to play.
(I would guess pinkboy raced up through the ages, an now finds himself not knowing what the game is actually about?
perhaps a FoE genius like yourself can teach the rest of us all your advanced knowledge of FoE and bring us up to par......:cool:

The Lady Redneck

It is not up to
perhaps a FoE genius like yourself can teach the rest of us all your advanced knowledge of FoE and bring us up to par......
It is not for others to spoon feed you. It is up to you to take on board any tips and advice you hear. Then for you to put your reasoning abilities to work by applying them to your game and adapting it to suit how you choose to play. If you had taken the time to learn what the game was about, you would already be aware of the different aspects of it and be enjoying exploring them to see how you could be expanding your knowledge to help other players and have fun in the process. I have been playing FoE for around 10 years and like you am in SAJM. But I am still finding out things and am fine tuning others. I am also having fun with a lot of other long time and new players who are all doing the same.

But if you are not of a mind to do that and still want to play some sort of game with a limited time span that requires less thought. There are hundreds of games out there that lay things out for you

Dursland

I'm playing Riveria: The Promised Land for PSP. It's a pretty mindless tactical SRPG. Just move and fight. Perhaps you'll find it more to your liking.

I don't, doubt I will play it much longer unless it drastically improves in gameplay but you might enjoy it.

Dursland

nah im getting bored and only get on once in a while, im still at the beginning of LMA
If you are looking for something faster-paced try Grepolis. It's another game by inno. The player base has declined somewhat (it's old, was MMO of the Year in like 2010) but it's still full of players eager to fight. Used to play it before FoE, it's very time consuming if that's what you're looking for - and a lot of fun, if I may say so.

SomePlayer5000

If you are looking for something faster-paced try Grepolis. It's another game by inno. The player base has declined somewhat (it's old, was MMO of the Year in like 2010) but it's still full of players eager to fight. Used to play it before FoE, it's very time consuming if that's what you're looking for - and a lot of fun, if I may say so.
thanks for the suggestion I might check it out

Colorado Guy

Not a complaint, just an observation: FoE is a cleverly layered series of pyramid schemes. There is no end. If the game remains popular for 20 years, Inno will have ages named after imaginary planets orbiting distance stars.

Ebeondi Asi

Not a complaint, just an observation: FoE is a cleverly layered series of pyramid schemes. There is no end. If the game remains popular for 20 years, Inno will have ages named after imaginary planets orbiting distance stars.
Forge of Empires is a fun game with a lot of different things to do. Anyone is free to leave at any moment. can stop playing for a longtime and still return. seems good to me. No pyramids involved.
The money players spend is for entertainment. The fact other players can play for free is of no importance to that part of th game. Since what spending money does is speed up the results. So the benefit of spending is an immediate gain, that often lasts for a long time (though throwing away bits to replace them with better is also happening)

A pyramid scheme uses investments made by later investors to pay off earlier investors. Since no player is expecting a financial return, this game cannot be a pyramid scheme.

When the time comes, what will be the next age beyond the final age? Quantum, infinatum age or something of that nature
I would like to think that at some point while out in space a solar flare occurs, sending us back in time to 2 million BC where we will need to place buildings that produce Dinosaur treats to get them to help us in our game progress. :cool: