• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

End of Game ?

Angel.

Rumor has it, INNO attached the game to the JWST to see how far they can take it. SAJM is not the end; just a pause to the beginning.
there is a world in waiting i have one waiting for it to open an i will be there soon myself
but ready to go back to earth this space stuff nuts O:)

Portia the Benevolent

Not the end. Saturn is probably arriving in Spring 2023. There are a ton of things to do in SAJM. build up your GBs, help your Guildmates.. fight!
My Guilds have many dozens of SAJM players all happy to play.
(I would guess pinkboy raced up through the ages, an now finds himself not knowing what the game is actually about?)
Next age is called Titan. Assuming in April (hopefully) or May.

Dursland

Another thing to enjoy about FoE, the ongoing creativity. Every time I add a production building, I like examining each option to see what creative names they came up with and the pictures. If I add event buildings, I turn on animations to see what it has. The little things like that, it's underrated and maybe underappreciated.

Angel.

? why change messages to grey when they were fine ,an more needed things to work on ? im sorry.
i do spend money on this game an the best count i have is been playing since 2014 .
ok every game i played that came out with ads sunk .ok but you doing things that not needed .
im seeing 9 years of my life an money going down the drain . not what i was dreaming of .
love a lot af the things yall do to help we all do get new world ready ,get back to earth out of space game wise its boring
rant over till next time but i love the game so you know i will be back for a while yet

Mor-Rioghain

? why change messages to grey when they were fine ,an more needed things to work on ? im sorry.
Probably because they had to address an issue in the text bubble in the recent changelog anyway. It's not extra time spent on something they weren't already planning on working on. This is very common practice for any company to do when updating. I wasn't expecting such a change but I have to admit that having the text I want to copy, delete, or reply to highlighted is a welcome change as it's certainly easier to see what you wish to edit. It's a good change, imho.