• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

End Of Summer Sale Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser25252
  • Start date

Jase249

You can find out on other servers.

First great bargain will be 50 fp for only 995 diamonds. Now who can resist that?

Gee, I'm absolutely giddy with excitement /s

Thanks for the heads-up though. What amazes me is that with the Auction Dealer, I'm sure the system is probably keeping track of what the different items sell for, so they know what the players want. And then they offer the stuff that people don't want.

I've said it many times-Inno is the hardest company in the world to give money to. Only company where I literally tell them how take my money and they just don't do it.

Agent327

Next amazing bargain. The Winter Spire kit for only 1750 diamonds.

Not like you ever see that in the AD.

qaccy

Alright, I'm a newbie to the mobile version of the game so I don't actually know where to look for these offers in-game. Do they just pop up or is there something I can tap on to see them? On PC this wouldn't be an issue, but I'm currently at work without access to that so I'd like to know for future reference!

DeletedUser29623

Alright, I'm a newbie to the mobile version of the game so I don't actually know where to look for these offers in-game. Do they just pop up or is there something I can tap on to see them? On PC this wouldn't be an issue, but I'm currently at work without access to that so I'd like to know for future reference!

They’re popup windows on my tablet, with a screen icon after you dismiss it.

qaccy

@Lauramiller Thanks! I had a feeling it would be pretty obvious, I just wasn't seeing anything while I was logged in so I was worried that I was missing it somehow. Of course, now that I'm back at home with PC access, there they are plain as day when I look on my phone...

DeletedUser18564

Gee, I'm absolutely giddy with excitement /s

Thanks for the heads-up though. What amazes me is that with the Auction Dealer, I'm sure the system is probably keeping track of what the different items sell for, so they know what the players want. And then they offer the stuff that people don't want.

I've said it many times-Inno is the hardest company in the world to give money to. Only company where I literally tell them how take my money and they just don't do it.

Clearly you haven't seen the 100 forge points go for over 100k trade coins. In all seriousness, how do people even value them at that?