• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

EnergizerBunny needs more friends!!

DeletedUser5081

Hello,

I'm awesome and I polish or motivate daily. Looking for players of any age or era to motivate and polish daily. I have 83 friends at the moment. I want to fill it up. I'm in Industrial age, close to Progressive Era, I have few lower age buildings for buddies who need other blueprints. most are industrial or colonial. I have no preferences because i plan out my city efficiently. no cultural buildings because my GBs do their job. the mass decorations are for Easter event, i will update them when i can just to keep up with ages. I would love to have contributors to my Great buildings if you just say the word, ill help you if i can. I like to trade in bulk and i currently produce fertilizer and textiles. Great buildings i have are all the ones bronze to colonial (including deal and dresden) and a level 10 Alcatraz that is currently being worked on level 11 by my GB group. If i see you are donating a ton of forge points ill get someone to help you and work on your GBs. If you need a guild, I am a leader of one and we have plenty of room. If you have any GB i desire more BPs of i will occasionally donate 5-50 fps. If you try to recruit me, you would have to make an offer i cannot refuse. Note: I only see one guild better than the one I'm in, I'll require inviter and notifier rights there. I check forums almost daily. So reply if you have any questions.

Energizerbunny