• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Enjoy and Prosper

DeletedUser13650

Hi, my name is Jocelyn and I live in RubenGlueck's city. My husband Doug is a butcher and my brother-in-law Sidney is a shoemaker. Each day Doug comes home with the choicest cut of meat for the day and I prepare a feast for him and our son Eustace. Eustace wants to be an administrator when he grows up and he has his work cut out for him. He studies hard in school and he might just make his dreams come true. The school is the cultural center of the city for parents as well as kids. Every Saturday, the performing arts students put on a show at the theater right next to the schoolhouse. Unfortunately, as smart as Eustace is, he only manages to get bit parts in the show, but he loves it just the same. We live in one of the old Villas which once were the life's blood of the city when supplies were hard to come by and we needed to attract workers. Things are much better these days. My family has been a part of the city from the beginning when people fought with spears in the Stone Age to chase off plunderers. We've come a long way since then. I invite you to visit the city and enjoy all the amenities it has to offer. You'll be glad you did.
Jocelyn