• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ennui

• Thread starter DeletedUser10415
  • Start date

DeletedUser10415

ennui: a feeling of listlessness and dissatisfaction arising from a lack of occupation or excitement.

Do you have an Arctic city in at least one world? Has the partial release of Arctic left you without a sense of purpose, sapping your motivation to devote much time (if any) to the game? Would you be content with two FP trading threads, a goods thread and a GB leveling thread, of which few if any would have any activity? Would you consider a limit of no more than one page of trades per member acceptable? If you want to play GvG and/or GE, would you be okay with providing the goods yourself with zero expectation of assistance from your guildmates? Do you not care if your guildmates polivate you or not? If you've answered yes to all of these questions then Ennui is the guild for you.

Accepting applications in worlds A, B, C, E, F, H, O, P, Q, and V. Applicants must state which world(s) their Arctic city is in.

The founder ( that's me) couldn't care less if anyone applies or not.

DeletedUser10415

Thanks jaelis. Now that I have this recruiting message here, I may change the guild description to just that.