• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

entering another era

DeletedUser26965

Thanks for the link but beta doesn't support the new age yet.
Yes I'm aware, they never have new ages and events in beta for very long before they go live, longest I think they went was a month for like last OF tier or something. Horrible I know because bugs and such end up on live a lot despite beta players mentioning stuff, there's been some real fiascos about it too lol. So my guess is the next age will be on Beta May/June then June/July for live.

DeletedUser35033

I wonder if a Mars Age could be added after the Oceanic Futures are finished. Can research such things as spaceships, dome colonies, ice drilling machine, space travel x1 x2 x3 x4, hibernation sleep, etc.

DeletedUser31440

FP MARKET PRICE FOR PME GOODS?
I need to know the FP value of PME goods. I'm in ME and I'm trying to build a Habitat, which is a PME GB.
Thanks!

Price varies by world and seller, best you'll find here is what others have paid. You'll need to find a seller on your world to answer your question.