• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

ePiF accepting active players

SnowyNinja

Would you like to be an original member of a new guild that is backed by the 25th ranked guild in Langerdorn?

ePIFany is a newly founded guild intended to help develop new players at the fastest rate possible. ePIFany is a sister guild to Pay-it-Forward (PIF). PIF will share prints, goods, FP and advice with ePIFany. Active players who show the ability to consistently complete 2 levels of Guild Expedition will be given the option to join PIF if they want.

There is a shared 1.9 thread between PIF and ePIFany that will allow you to accumulate prints on great buildings for minimal costs and PIF has pledged to help ePIFany members get the advanced age goods necessary to build the basic Great Buildings.

Right now ePIFany is open for anyone to join. Just search for guild ePIFany and you should find a "Join" button (note that you have to leave your current guild 1st to see "Join").

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Agaselle

Hello original guild ...//ePIF...,, I am in langendorn ...//GISELA is the name of the guild I founded 2020 around x-mas. To easter this message should come right from the hear.....// peace on earth and may these words be followed as long as my guild excists and from its members as well....greatings