• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Established guild looking for active players

DeletedUser

I'm a member of The Illuminati, one of the top 50 guilds on FOE (#35). We are looking for active players, especially those of Iron Age or above (preferred) or anyone really interested in doing EMA to LMA GvG. Very supportive with everything from Great Building contributions, assistance with general gameplay and anything else you may want from being part of a guild, including free trades with a wide variety of goods available. If interested, message myself, iamfedda or jakethedrifter for an invite (and tell him I sent ya!). Hope to see you soon! **Please do not waste your time or ours and our guild slots if you're not an active player. If the only reason you're in Houndsmoor is to use your city as a diamond mine for another city, please go with another guild. :D

DeletedUser10767

Sign me up, looking forward to learning how to play this game , total newbie but seasoned gamer and about to enter Iron Age, if my luck holds out I will rate third in my first Pvp tomorrow! Trades without losing those all-too important FP will be terrific, avid contributor to forums and ready to participate, let me know soonest! cosmic citizen