• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Established Guild seeking Iron Age fighters

DeletedUser8558

The Guild Lupus (latin for wolf) is a big guild looking for members who want to fight in Iron Age GvG.
We have 9 sectors and are looking to expand. Come join 66 people who have a love for the game and want to make a difference. We have over 80 Great Bldgs, and we P/M daily. Come grow with us!

Queen53

Would like to get an invitation to join a guild. I have been playing for almost a month and I am in the Iron age. I have some Medals about 92 total and have Zeus built. I plan to stay in this age until I have produced as much as I can. I tried to start a guild but no one responded to invite so I dissolved it. I am in two worlds East-Nagach and Langendorn. I am in a very small guild in Langendorn so not sure how this works??? Can one be in a different guild in a different world? If so please sent me an invite please. Queen53

DeletedUser24757

I've Been playing for 8 days and I am Iron age. I am looking to join a new guild because the one I'm in is not very active.