1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Event batle rigged.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by roxxas, Jun 13, 2019.

1. roxxas

roxxas Member

stuck on step 19:
    it keeps rigging the battle against me.

first two times I just used a mild tavern boost and used basic (albeit merc) units .. and got curbstoped in 1.5 round as despite having a higher bonus took more damage and dealt less.

then I used Higher tavern bonus with a potion bonus and units that had attack advantage.

same result, even with the higher bonus all my units died in two hits while theirs took 3-5.

then after some 'tips' from a 'mod' I switched to using a mostly rouge based force..

and it rigged the turn order to let ALL its units -even the artillery- go first.

lasted longer, even managed to survive the first wave but still wiped.

now I have almost NO rouges, THREE DAYS wasted..

and its 'not a bug, try harder' is all im getting.

2. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

There you went wrong. Real soldiers wear green.

Rogues always go last. Nothing rigged there.

That's cause it isn't a bug. Stop using auto-battle!

barra370804 likes this.
  3. roxxas

roxxas Member

only half my units were rouges. I knew they and other special units go late in turn order.
    but why did all six of their tanks and both of their artillery units go before my two bazooka men and MY artillery units- of the same type?

I wasn't using auto battle in ANY of the fights.

4. Agent327

Rogues!! Rogues!!!! Rogues!!!!! They are called Rogues!!!!!!

You don't use auto, but you pair two bazooka and 2 artillery with 4 rogues????
    Whatever those rogues turn into you are screwed!!

barra370804 likes this.
  5. roxxas

roxxas Member

the enemy was all tanks and artillery.

i don't normaly use any type of Rogue unit/class/job/etc and usually call em backstabbers anwyay

6. Agent327

So because you are bad at fighting the fight is rigged.

22prentwil and barra370804 like this.
  7. roxxas

roxxas Member

the battle is rigged because the game keeps adjusting stuff like the turn order and damage spread in its favor over and over.

8. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

No, it really doesn't.

9. 22prentwil

22prentwil Active Member

Not another one of these threads. The last thing people at the forum want to listen to is people whining about:

1.) Being plundered
    2.) Being sniped
    3.) Sucking at the game

You fall into category 3. Play better, the game is not rigged. And please stop complaining about your shortcomings on the forum. Admit your mistakes and ask for help (and you will be helped) or shut up and walk away. That is how the forum works. And don’t say that
    just because you are bad at fighting. Nobody wants to listen to whiners.

10. Super Catanian

Super Catanian Well-Known Member

I fought that army with 2 Conscripts and 6 Rogues. Combined with an 86% attack bonus, I lost 1 Conscript and 1 Rogue, as well as some injuries.
    EDIT: If that wasn't clear enough, I won while taking small casualties and with an attack boost slightly higher than theirs.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  11. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

ORR you just dont knw how to fight:)

12. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

@roxxas From what you've said I think we're in the same age and same event progress.

So I've done some testing of different battle setups for you (I used Auto Battle only - I suck at fighting). In order to go through them all I had to retreat instead of doing the second battle. As you can see Rogues can make a giant difference:

First Attempt:
    upload_2019-6-18_17-14-0.png
    upload_2019-6-18_17-14-20.png
    upload_2019-6-18_17-12-59.png

upload_2019-6-18_17-13-11.png

Second Attempt:
    upload_2019-6-18_17-12-8.png

Third Attempt:
    upload_2019-6-18_17-15-59.png

upload_2019-6-18_17-16-22.png

Round 4:
    upload_2019-6-18_17-17-30.png

upload_2019-6-18_17-18-1.png

Round 5:
    upload_2019-6-18_17-19-19.png

[​IMG]

Round 6:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Round 7:
    [​IMG]

First Wave
    [​IMG]

Second Wave
    [​IMG]

Super Catanian likes this.
  13. Henuses

Henuses New Member

Worlds:
    East Nagash, Fel Dranghyr, Yorkton
    It sounds like a couple of people are trying to help you. If it were me personally I would thank Emberguard for trying different scenarios, recording what happened and posting.

From my understand in a much lower age rogues will go last and the opposing force will go after Rogues 1st if it can reach them otherwise will most likely cause damage to units within range.

The type of units used in a fight is very important when considering the units you are fighting against well as using the terrain boosts. Its one reason it makes it more challenging attacking neighbors as you can't see what your fighting before the fight begins.

If you truly believe there is a bug it would help to know what the opposing force consists of and then using appropriate units against them as well as making a note of their stats and your stats (what military buffs you have (attacking units buffs listed under boots tab in you Town Hall)).

It seems very odd to discuss this in a bug forum so if you wish PM or create a thread and let me know where a new thread exists.

Good luck.

14. Agent327

They always go last. Age does not matter.

15. Henuses

Henuses New Member

Worlds:
    East Nagash, Fel Dranghyr, Yorkton
    Always nice to get squared away with information, thank you Agent237!

For the author of the thread; Another complication that might make it seem that the order of the types of units (light, heavy, quick, etc) might seem out of ordinary order is that the rogues are still rogues even after they turn (seen from personal experience and yet confirmed with anyone). So if your real (Light unit at the start of the fight) Light unit goes but there is a light unit that was a Rogue at the start of the fight then the opposing army may have moves available between both of your/the aforementioned Light units.

Again I'm going to transition away from this thread so if you wish PM or start a thread. If there is an issue that exists please make notes so that is can be addressed at some point and help out your fellow players not experience the same issue.