• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Event Buildings.

If INNO was to "rerun" an event building from a previous event instead of the Athlon Abbey for this Soccer Event, what would you like it to be.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

Event Buildings come around again the next year's same Event. After that, they are sent (usually) to the Antiques Dealer.
I would never place a half finished Event Building in my city. I have parts for dozens of different Event buildings in storage. Where they will sit until either I realize I do not need that, or finish it and place it in my city.

Ironrooster

Event Buildings come around again the next year's same Event. After that, they are sent (usually) to the Antiques Dealer.
I would never place a half finished Event Building in my city. I have parts for dozens of different Event buildings in storage. Where they will sit until either I realize I do not need that, or finish it and place it in my city.
I have some partial buildings. For me, if a building is far enough along to provide useful benefits and I have the space then I build it.