• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Event Email Rewards

Iggy112

A number of people received an email giving them doubloons for this event. Others, like me, did not. I have similar things for prior events too. Any ideas why everyone is not getting these?

Is it a mobile versus desktop distinction? Is it a Apple game center login versus other approaches?

Tytan the Great

A number of people received an email giving them doubloons for this event. Others, like me, did not. I have similar things for prior events too. Any ideas why everyone is not getting these?

Is it a mobile versus desktop distinction? Is it a Apple game center login versus other approaches?
Check your spam folder. That’s where I found mine. I played on mobile exclusively, so I don’t think it matters.

Emberguard

If you have a attached email and it's verified you may need to send in a support ticket if it's not working

If you signed up via facebook/apple/google then we can try attaching an email for password recovery and hope it allows you to receive the currency emails but I can't make any guarantees it’ll successfully get you the event currency. It’ll either work or it won’t.

Last edited:

Falconwing

I found the email, don't know why it was in the spam, I've never spammed any FOE messages. Doesn't work though.