• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] event history (android) inquiry

• Thread starter DeletedUser40061
  • Start date

DeletedUser40061

when iam on the pc, i can see the handy event history box and i can see who has leveled my GB or polished city items etc but when iam on my tablet, the event history box isnt avaliable. hmm?

DeletedUser

when iam on the pc, i can see the handy event history box and i can see who has leveled my GB or polished city items etc but when iam on my tablet, the event history box isnt avaliable. hmm?
On mobile, tap on your Town Hall. It will ask if you want to enter Town Hall. Answer yes. Your Event History will be one of the tabs in your Town Hall. Be aware that the functionality of aiding from Event History is slightly different on mobile.

DeletedUser40061

DOH. i see it now! :rolleyes: on subject of android, after the app updated few days ago, its taking a bit longer for the game to load. before, it was a breeze..any clues?

Emberguard

What I've noticed is that the bigger and more buildings your city has, the longer it takes to load. I know this because my cousin's EMA city loads much faster than mine in PE. It's a sign @Oswyn the kind is progressing well!
It does indeed do that!

However in more recent updates I’ve found my apple iPod ceased to be able to load past the InnoGames logo. Can’t test if it’d work now as the iPod isn’t currently functioning (need to replace charging cable).

Slower device functions could be anything from older devices not being able to be supported as time goes by to as you say a city developing well. Or it could be a different issue such as internet or just a specific update having a bug.

Not sure if having multiple worlds would escalate the problem but it would very likely make the app download larger

DeletedUser

Not sure if having multiple worlds would escalate the problem but it would very likely make the app download larger
I don't know about that. It only loads one world at a time. I don't think you can have multiple tabs open on mobile like you can on PC.

Super Catanian

Slower device functions could be anything from older devices not being able to be supported as time goes by to as you say a city developing well. Or it could be a different issue such as internet or just a specific update having a bug.
No, definitely the size of the city. I know this because I had allowed my cousin to access his city using my laptop, on the same Internet connection (but with our own accounts, of course!).

Emberguard

I don't know about that. It only loads one world at a time. I don't think you can have multiple tabs open on mobile like you can on PC.
I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times. Gives me a 590~ MB download the moment I log into a city

If I log in as guest instead of a player there’s no download

After I’ve downloaded the nearly 600mb’s it never gives a download that big or that long to install again. Every time there’s a app updates there’s things to download. Even with multiple updates to install for if I don’t log in for a while it’s still almost instantaneous for downloading data and a much smaller amount then that initial app download the first time I log in after download,

It has to be downloading something player specific or else it would do the same for logging in as guest. What it’s downloading I don’t know other then guessing