• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Event Hub Feedback

SnowyNinja

It looks like it will be up when the soccer cup opens in 19 hours 50 minutes from now
yeah but the announcement said "Starting on June 2nd, we will be introducing the Event Hub into Forge of Empires!" and today is June 2nd and the event starts tomorrow at 4:30 AM which I beilive is 9:30 AM on the forum

Tytan the Great

I just looked closely in the event hub design. Currently, it has 6 kiosk slots. We will win one kiosk from the current soccer event, and there are 5 events left, corresponding to the remaining 5 slots. What will happen at the end of the year when all the kiosks are added? Will we receive anything extra, other than the boost after each event? What will happen next year? Will they all reset? Will there be a bigger hub to accommodate a full year’s worth of events, with about 10-12 kiosk slots?

Last edited:

SnowyNinja

you know I was wondering the same thing the other day I don't know but I think it would be cool if there was something big if you got them all.

Johnny B. Goode

I just looked closely in the event hub design. Currently, it has 6 kiosk slots. We will win one kiosk from the current soccer event, and there are 5 events left, corresponding to the remaining 5 slots. What will happen at the end of the year when all the kiosks are added? Will we receive anything extra, other than the boost after each event? What will happen next year? Will they all reset? Will there be a bigger hub to accommodate a full year’s worth of events, with about 10-12 kiosk slots?
you know I was wondering the same thing the other day I don't know but I think it would be cool if there was something big if you got them all.
If you read the announcement, it answers this question. There will be a new Event Hub building available for each year's events, but the ones from previous years (starting with this year, obviously) will always be available to view.

Flavius Belisarius

Idea: Allow players to choose start date for event hub rewards.
Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yes.
Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I could not find one

Reason: Allow players to use the rewards to their advantage at a time of their choosing.

Details: Put a "start" button on the reward that can initiate the reward on or after the date it becomes available.

Visual Aids: Start/begin button.

Balance: Allows player to choose when to use the reward at a time they can prepare for.

Abuse Prevention: Must be used prior to next event

Summary: It is an "earned reward."

Agent327

Boosts we have gotten so far you can also buy in the Tavern so players can already use them at a time of their choosing.

Flavius Belisarius

Boosts we have gotten so far you can also buy in the Tavern so players can already use them at a time of their choosing.
Yes you can always buy boosts, but event boosts are earned and you cannot choose when to use them. The suggestion is to allow a player to use what they earned when they want to.

Agent327

Yes you can always buy boosts, but event boosts are earned and you cannot choose when to use them. The suggestion is to allow a player to use what they earned when they want to.

I know what the suggestion is. I just do not agree with the reasoning. I can already use boost when I want to. Don't need this change.