• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Event is biased.

DeletedUser11653

Its even worse then the soccer tourney. With the low percentages and chance hate the only way to get decent amounts of hearts is buying them with Cash Currency.

Is unjust, biased against those who play the game to play and sickenly greedy.

Make it Fair!

DeletedUser25273

You can get a guaranteed 10 hearts per rose. The 5% chance, should average about 20 hearts per rose, so not THAT much more (and subject to losing out). Yes, if you hold on to roses and try to snipe the bigger jackpots you can do more, but you have to be on frequently, and may need to spend on the 100% to avoid losing roses, and still take a risk.

DeletedUser9433

Its even worse then the soccer tourney. With the low percentages and chance hate the only way to get decent amounts of hearts is buying them with Cash Currency.

Make it Fair!
People don't seem to understand the definition of fair these days. We all have the same opportunity, that seems fair to me.

wolfhoundtoo

Yes if you spend money you'll probably get more and possibly better stuff out of this event. Every event that is the case because Inno is a business and to stay in business they need to generate revenue. If you convert the cost of items you can get directly (not from the chests which have only a percentage chance of getting any specific item in it) they are fairly costly. So if someone is willing to pay that much for one of those items (let alone more) then they deserve to benefit from them. If we all could win the good prizes for free then the game wouldn't be free or would be nonexistent.

DeletedUser26120

He's using the incorrect vocabulary to be sure, but he's right. This event does suck compared to the soccer event.

Reward costs have been boosted a lot without a corresponding increase in roses/hearts provided. Take the Victory Tower. In soccer event that cost 175 whereas here it costs 700??

Let's just say I'm glad I picked up 20 victory towers in the soccer event or I'd be really sad right now!

Instead of focusing on changes players want that would bring in new users + revenue, they seem bent on squeezing whatever dollars they can out of players amidst the exodus.

That's why I don't spend money on Inno anymore.

DeletedUser26154

With the low percentages and chance hate the only way to get decent amounts of hearts is buying them with Cash Currency.

Yes.
Inno is a business and they need to stay in business.
You do still win free stuff if you don't pay any money, as long as you are being smart.
You will more stuff if you pay money.
Free to play MMOs require some players to pay money to keep things going.
Those who pay will get better stuff because they pay.
That's business. That's life. That's how the world turns.

Make it Fair!

That's the drawback of leaving the monthly subscription fee model:
Those who pay get better stuff.
That's how it works.

I bought the biggest diamond package and used the 250 bonus roses to earn jackpots.
I spent my jackpot hearts on medal packs.
I earned over one and a half expansions from medals that yesterday.

2e1af80dbc93508f0d6a63e14f57fb8d.png

I bought 11 roses with diamonds, spent six roses and won a 715 heart jackpot not long before this forum posting.

DeletedUser8420

Yes.
Inno is a business and they need to stay in business.

They would have more revenue coming in if they didn't nerf so many items so drastically. Many of us stopped buying diamonds after the snafus the devs created then punished the players with....so the lack of revenue....devs look in the mirror .

DeletedUser26916

Paying 600 hearts for 7 roses (which seems to come up more often than any of the more valued prizes) seems a bit outrageous. And it is currently tied % with Venice canal? The rewards are lackluster at best compared to Soccer event. And i echo the sentiment about Victory Tower. It scales # of medals based on your age, so it's an outrageous price to pay at the lower ages.

DeletedUser26154

Paying 600 hearts for 7 roses (which seems to come up more often than any of the more valued prizes) seems a bit outrageous.

How do you do that?
I don't see where you pay hearts for roses anywhere.
And I'm playing this event like a hip fiddle.

DeletedUser26154

Let's just say I'm glad I picked up 20 victory towers in the soccer event or I'd be really sad right now!

I had a feeling the Soccer Event's prices were as low as we'd see in our lifetimes.
I stocked up too.
I still have a bunch of Colonial Age stuff [I'm in Postmodern now] from the Soccer Event in my inventory.

DeletedUser26916

when you've saved up 600/700 hearts or whatever the chest at the bottom of event costs... if you scroll all the way to the right (? shows possible prizes in chest and % of coming up), there are 7 roses as the last option at 25%, but comes up more often than the other 25%.

DeletedUser27096

Yes if you spend money you'll probably get more and possibly better stuff out of this event. Every event that is the case because Inno is a business and to stay in business they need to generate revenue. If you convert the cost of items you can get directly (not from the chests which have only a percentage chance of getting any specific item in it) they are fairly costly. So if someone is willing to pay that much for one of those items (let alone more) then they deserve to benefit from them. If we all could win the good prizes for free then the game wouldn't be free or would be nonexistent.
Yes, the same goes for a lot of things in life. People who can and do spend more on something (like cars, homes, vacations, etc.) often have better stuff than people who can't or don't spend as much. That's capitalism for ya.

DeletedUser26154

when you've saved up 600/700 hearts or whatever the chest at the bottom of event costs... if you scroll all the way to the right (? shows possible prizes in chest and % of coming up), there are 7 roses as the last option at 25%, but comes up more often than the other 25%.

Now I see what you mean.
I was looking for an option to buy like with diamonds.
7 roses is a bad ideas for a prize.

DeletedUser26965

Yes, the same goes for a lot of things in life. People who can and do spend more on something (like cars, homes, vacations, etc.) often have better stuff than people who can't or don't spend as much. That's capitalism for ya.
Yep, I remember when HDTV's first started hitting the market when they were in the tens of thousands of dollars range. Now while I think we would have still ended up with cheap HDTV's for the masses eventually without rich folks buying them we wouldn't have gotten them so cheaply so quickly.

Mustapha00

Let me first say that my luck for this event is entirely consistent with my luck from other events. Long-time posters will know exactly what I mean by that.

What I have seen so far is that the number of Hearts that comprise most of the 'jackpots' on all four servers on which I play is decidedly lackluster. I'm talking the 5% prize is most often still at 100 Hearts. I can't say that I am on at all times of the day and night, but I do log in multiple times on each server each day. I think I've seen the prize at over 500 Hearts perhaps twice. My memory is far from perfect, but I want to say that was not the case with the Soccer event, nor was it so difficult to earn...tickets, was it?- to play. "Meh" might be the strongest endorsement I can give of this event to this point.