• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Event prizes

DeletedUser27096

Can anyone tell me if the victory tower worth buying for the 350 hearts or should I save the hearts to win a shrine?

DeletedUser6120

Can anyone tell me if the victory tower worth buying for the 350 hearts or should I save the hearts to win a shrine?

My opinion? the tower is utterly worthless. It gives you a small handful of medals once a week. Not worth buying at any price. The shrine is not much better, but at least you get one forge point every day. I would suggest saving your hearts to buy something more worthwhile.

DeletedUser27096

What age are you in?

How much is your next victory expansion?

What other sources of Medals, including combat, do you have?
I am in the final stages of Late Middle Age (going into Colonial). I have a Santa's workshop that gives me 14 medals per day and I contribute to people's GBs for medals (as much as I can) but I haven't kept track of how many medals I've earned from that. I think that's it. My next victory expansion is 2000 medals and I have a little over 1700 now. I rarely fight.

Algona

No strong advice either way, but it looks like an SoK will cost 5250 or more Hearts.

I run a half dozen Victory Towers in my PME City, my next Medals Expansion is 85K, they make nice space fillers and every bit helps.

I think I'd wait and see if VT pops up as fourth prize in a Chest with other prizes you might want. They are the gift that keeps on gibing. Very Slowly... Or VT may ome up last few days when you know you won;t make enough Hearts to gey a 5K prize.

DeletedUser28446

No strong advice either way, but it looks like an SoK will cost 5250 or more Hearts.

I run a half dozen Victory Towers in my PME City, my next Medals Expansion is 85K, they make nice space fillers and every bit helps.

I think I'd wait and see if VT pops up as fourth prize in a Chest with other prizes you might want. They are the gift that keeps on gibing. Very Slowly... Or VT may ome up last few days when you know you won;t make enough Hearts to gey a 5K prize.
My thoughts exactly. If they only take up 1 square and you get such a decent return, I cant see them useless at all. Is there anything that takes up one square that could give a better reward? I cant think of any at the moment.
The only thing I have a issue with is the chests could be A LOT more than 350 hearts.

IMO save all your hearts till the final week because much better items may come around that will not require you to take a chance and buy the chest like Rogue hideouts, SoK, etc.....