• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Event Quest - Hilde Finish Each of the Production Options Once

DeletedUser

Do the productions have to be from the same production module? Can I use a goat farm and a jeweler?
Thanks

Attachments

• Hilde Quest.png
    Hilde Quest.png
    403 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser25832

Jewelry is not a production building. It is a Good building. Production buildings are Pottery, Hunters, Blacksmith, Goat Farm, Fruit Farm, Tailor, Butcher, Shoemaker, anything that produces Supplies.

DeletedUser13452

Yes, any production cycle from any production building counts as 1 option, each option will only count towards the quest once. As Maia pointed out, goods buildings aren't production buildings by definition in this game. You just need 1 of each of the 6 cycles from any building that produces supplies, not goods or coin. It's important to keep track of which options you have completed. If you lose track, you may have to start over to find an option you have missed.

DeletedUser8152

It seemed to me that I got the 24 hour production credit from a goods building as well. I'll verify that in my other city shortly.

DeletedUser13452

There have been occasions when I wasn't too sure, but thought I might have earned credit for a goods production on this type of quest. In past events, that is.

DeletedUser25273

Not sure it would be intended, but certainly a not unreasonable bug to exist.

DeletedUser8152

It seemed to me that I got the 24 hour production credit from a goods building as well. I'll verify that in my other city shortly.
Figured it out, it was 24hr on my mad scientist lab.

DeletedUser11002

Figured it out, it was 24hr on my mad scientist lab.
Both the Bazaar and the Mad Scientist Lab are considered production buildings and satisfy the quest as long as they were set on the 24hr cycle.

DeletedUser25768

Both the Bazaar and the Mad Scientist Lab are considered production buildings and satisfy the quest as long as they were set on the 24hr cycle.
I have the bazaar, can I only use it once?

DeletedUser25768

I guess that you skipped one by accident. Go through them carefully, starting with 5 min and doing each in turn.
ok now I understand. Let Me try. Thank You so much. I think this is a little confusing to us newbies. But I got it now.

DeletedUser14197

If you have room and need to hurry, you can build blacksmiths or hunters and have more than one of the productions going at the same time. I never use the same building to do all 6 productions. At the very least I have the 8 hour and the one day going at the same time.

DeletedUser8152

If you have room and need to hurry, you can build blacksmiths or hunters and have more than one of the productions going at the same time. I never use the same building to do all 6 productions. At the very least I have the 8 hour and the one day going at the same time.
Me too, but there is a higher risk of skipping one when you do that. Though if you have six buildings all ready to start, then you can do one time in each building, and that works well.

DeletedUser14197

Well, actually I start the one day one a day early and the 8 hour one in the evening the day before I need it. I do the rest the day I need them. So one really is only keeping track of 4 that day unless of course one gets plundered. If there is a chance one might not make it back in time, one can do 2 of each. However, since I normally use the blacksmiths and hunters, they probably aren't high on the list for plundering anyway

DeletedUser27882

I have produce all the productions in the buildings that I have...and still missing 2 productions ...tailoring...bakery..which cost 400 diamonds each that I don't have. this mean that I cant do the quest? not buying 800 diamonds for it.

DeletedUser25273

Each production option is 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 8 hours, 24 hours (in production buildings that have these 6 options).

DeletedUser9433

I have produce all the productions in the buildings that I have...and still missing 2 productions ...tailoring...bakery..which cost 400 diamonds each that I don't have. this mean that I cant do the quest? not buying 800 diamonds for it.
Supply production or I think others with the same time frequency options, 5 minute 15 minute 1 hour 4 hours 8 hours 1 day.