• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Event Quest "Send an invitation to a friend"?

Tharkunn

Is this talking about just sending an invite to be a friend 'in game'? Or sending some kind of invite to someone on your friends list?

Or does it mean get a real life friend to play the game?

WendyEJ

I am pretty sure it is just for game playing. You need friends in order to visit their taverns and for them to visit your tavern Once you get that far of course. I am new as well so welcome and enjoy

Lormarc

Just jumping in as a new player. Hope I am not committing a faux pau. I am wondering how to invite players to my friends list. I cannot find anywhere to invite friends.

Lormarc

Hello Agent327.
Where do I find player's names. I do not see any other players listed anywhere. In the game.

Thank you for your help.

Just An Observer

Since I have 105 Friends that represent a curated collection, then add in the limit of inviting 80, any quest requiring me to invite a new Friend would be a nonstarter.

Johnny B. Goode

Hello Agent327.
Where do I find player's names. I do not see any other players listed anywhere. In the game.

Thank you for your help.
Click on their name (either on the social bar for neighbors or on the global ranking list) and a drop down menu will include the option to "Add as friend".

Lormarc

Click on their name (either on the social bar for neighbors or on the global ranking list) and a drop down menu will include the option to "Add as friend".
Hello Agent327.

Thank you for your help.
I did not have access to the social bar. After contacting support, it is now available. Thank you for your help.