• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Event

Roxxas

to whom it may concern:

if the xmas event has a unpassable step due to KNOWN ERROR like the harvest and if No action is taken, or worse, if the needed action is refused...

i will neither be polite nor simply take leave of absence this time around.

CherryButterfly

I agree that if you want an answer to a question, it needs to be phrased in a way that someone can tell what the question/issue even is. Your post does not make any sense... What is the KNOWN ISSUE of which you speak??

wolfhoundtoo

I'd imagine they want to keep players involved with the even the entire way rather than just finishing all of the quests in a couple of days and likely not caring about the event anymore.

Kranyar the Mysterious

I'd imagine they want to keep players involved with the even the entire way rather than just finishing all of the quests in a couple of days and likely not caring about the event anymore.
Yup, just like I believe they've done in every single event I've participated in aside from the long departed historical events.