• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ever heard the *Cough* in the background music....

DeletedUser

Hello I'm Limitlezz4z0....

Feel free to friend me on here & on the game. I'm new here and I seem to enjoy this game so far. It's a little dragged out but, I think it adds to the game's appeal (forces me to do other things...lol). Anyways, back to the *Cough* thing. Every once in awhile you'll here someone coughing in the background. At least I hope it's in the game. otherwise I will be very freaked the F-in out. Just playin. As I'm very confident it is in the soundtrack of the game, it brings me to a few questions:

1.) Was this to be intentional from the developers to help add character to the game?
2.) Did someone cough by accident due to a cold, itchy, or sore throat?
3.) Was the recording made outside while someone was smoking a cigarette? (maybe even smoking indoors, but who in their right mind does that anymore?...lol)
4.) Maybe there was a spliff (or a "j") being passed around...?
5.) Maybe, the mic caught the after effect of someone right after a big toke on the hukkah perc.
6.) Was it placed there as a test to see if anyone would notice?

Regardless the reason, feel free to friend me and share your idea on howthe "Cough" made itself into the game. No matter how preposterous. BtW...I've heard it 4 times while typing this tonight...lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've had my music turned off... Can't stand the thing xD

I would have no idea, however, this was quite entertaining to read.

DeletedUser34

Now people are going to turn their sound back on just to hear the cough. Truth is, it is the ghost wondering the many neighborhoods looking for bugs.

DeletedUser

There is, indeed, a cough in the game. Assuming you mean this cough :)

Indeed I do mean that cough. However, I have yet to hear it today. Hmmmmmm....I think I will listen for a few seconds.....minutes.....there's the crow......just a lil bit longer....heard the laughing kid.....the horse.....birds....shakers....wind....BUT, NO *cough*. I say WTF...now I want one of those questions answered. NOW...I'm intrigued, jus a lil' bit.

DeletedUser

They actually took it out. I have yet to hear it. WTF.....let the people hear it. This could be entertaining (helps to kill the dead time). I ain't mad or nothing but still...WTF.... I know I would want to hear it at least once and come up with my own screwed up demented reasons for it. Let the people go Gorilla on it for a couple of days. Everything else fits the game, and that is hella boring. Like Daniel said ...he don't know why, but he laughed.
I am impressed though, how fast it was taken care of. Ok....the chicken just made me chuckle a lil bit. I have been an admin/gamesage for other games and have had to deal with alot of politics when it comes to getting things fixed. But, I still wouldn't mind having it back for a couple of days just to see what kind of screwy ideas people come up.

DeletedUser

Hello I'm Limitlezz4z0....

Feel free to friend me on here & on the game. I'm new here and I seem to enjoy this game so far. It's a little dragged out but, I think it adds to the game's appeal (forces me to do other things...lol). Anyways, back to the *Cough* thing. Every once in awhile you'll here someone coughing in the background. At least I hope it's in the game. otherwise I will be very freaked the F-in out. Just playin. As I'm very confident it is in the soundtrack of the game, it brings me to a few questions:

1.) Was this to be intentional from the developers to help add character to the game?
2.) Did someone cough by accident due to a cold, itchy, or sore throat?
3.) Was the recording made outside while someone was smoking a cigarette? (maybe even smoking indoors, but who in their right mind does that anymore?...lol)
4.) Maybe there was a spliff (or a "j") being passed around...?
5.) Maybe, the mic caught the after effect of someone right after a big toke on the hukkah perc.
6.) Was it placed there as a test to see if anyone would notice?

Regardless the reason, feel free to friend me and share your idea on howthe "Cough" made itself into the game. No matter how preposterous. BtW...I've heard it 4 times while typing this tonight...lmao.

It was tuberculosis cough, like in the good old days....
Seriously, cough was the norm in those days....
the other cough is louder now, and they added a parallel track.
The "J" cough seems to be gone... along with the air space sound I used to hear... (studio)

Last edited by a moderator: