1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Everythings buggy.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Edynol, May 3, 2019.

1. Edynol

Edynol New Member

The tech tree isn't loading, the little icons above buildings ready to be collected from aren't showing nor are the little moons when they are not doing anything. Even with animations and stuff turned off it does the same thing. Happening on all worlds.

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  2. Haov

Haov New Member

I’ve had the same problem. Everything is non responsive. It takes twice as long to log into a city, then when i’m there everything you do take 10-20 seconds to respond. When redoing a reoccuring quest and you need to dump 7 quests your literally sitting there for 2 mins becuase the game stalls out dumping the quests. Or when you want to read messages it take 20seconds or longer to bring up a thread. Going to the viking settlement? Yup more time. This lag has compleatly sapped all enjoyment out of this game and it’s only been happening for just over 24 hours. And it’s not my connection, other games i play that demand a good connection work fine.

Cellardor likes this.
  3. Gaehan

Gaehan New Member

I'm having similar problems. Also the game almost always crashes since the last patch when entering any production or supply building. This has been occurring ever since the last patch.

4. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Have you all contacted in-game support and created a ticket to report these issues?

5. Emberguard

Emberguard Well-Known Member

6. IOWNUALL

IOWNUALL New Member

All my wishing wells on all the worlds I play on (3) have dissappeared, but the crates still appeared come cash in time...Today, two of the worlds won't complete loading.

7. Oswyn the kind

Oswyn the kind Active Member

what browser is everyone using to access foe? from what i can gather, firefox is the (only) browser that i have no issues. the others, chrome, opera, epic, seamonkey and brave i cant access. i dont blame foe because of that mind you. its my browser and my pc acting up again -as usual :confused:

8. Cellardor

Cellardor New Member

Yep exactly the same problem..started about 5 days.... Takes ages to load on and everything hangs in slow motion