• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Expand Friends List to 100

• Thread starter DeletedUser35473
  • Start date

DeletedUser35473

I am one of the original FoE players and I have from time to time requested expanding the friends list from 80 to 100. I'm back asking again.

Why on earth should anyone object to having 20 more friend requests? Why hasn't Inno done this yet?

Our game is about forge points and friends. Time to make it more awesome, Inno! My friends and I are tired of waiting. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31592

I'd think an original FoE member would know that you can have 140 friends...

I am one of the original FoE players and I have from time to time requested expanding the friends list from 80 to 100. I'm back asking again.

Why on earth should anyone object to having 20 more friends? Why hasn't Inno done this yet?

Our game is about forge points and friends. Time to make it more awesome, Inno! My friends and I are tired of waiting. LOL

Why on earth should anyone object to having 20 more friends? Why hasn't Inno done this yet?

And this post is in the wrong format too..

DeletedUser35473

You are not doing a much better job.
Gee, way to be helpful. As if the structure of this system is easy to navigate or understand. Maybe instead of being a fascist structure police say something helpful next time. LOL Like point out where it would be better to post this for instance.

Hate this system. I intended my remarks for Magister and not Agent327. I'm a first poster here. Apologies.

DeletedUser31592

Since you clearly didn't read a single thing before proposing, here is what you were supposed to read first:

Proposal Guidelines [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Do not suggest list [READ BEFORE POSTING]

In there, you will find that you are not allowed to use a poll. You did. :rolleyes:
You will also find the proper way to format your proposal. Your proposal is not even close. :eek:

I'm not one to typically mention this stuff, but clearly you need help. When you are proposing, you should be very CLEAR (which is one reason why the strict formatting is required). You were not clear, which is why I pointed that out. You are also quoting yourself and replying with sarcastic comments, which furthers my proof that you need more help than the average poster.

Lastly, if you had bothered to search, you will find that this has been suggested at least 1,000,000,000,000,000 times (or at least it sure feels like it). Go read some of those threads.

And, to be honest, there isn't a need for 100 invites if you regularly cultivate your list. I hate wasting my time on even casual players. I like keeping my list around 60-70. Since my list is full of 60-70 ACTIVE players, my tavern is full enough to complete the "Collect 3500 Tavern Silver" daily challenge. I never have a problem with aiding- actually half the day there is nothing to be aided. And, best of all, I'm not uselessly clicking on extra people every day. You should try it.

DeletedUser

As if the structure of this system is easy to navigate or understand.
And yet you found the Proposal forum, and figured out how to create a thread. :rolleyes:
Although you apparently failed to even look at the Proposal forum to see how to submit a proposal, or at any of the existing proposals or the sticky threads that are prominently displayed at the top of the threads list. :rolleyes:
And you also figured out how to attach a poll to your thread. (Even though it is expressly against Forum rules.) :rolleyes:
All that negates your claim that:
As if the structure of this system is easy to navigate or understand.
And then:
I'm a first poster here.
The 2 statements above are mutually exclusive. They cannot both be true. You cannot be "back asking again" if you're a "first poster here". :rolleyes:

DeletedUser35473

Since you clearly didn't read a single thing before proposing, here is what you were supposed to read first:

Proposal Guidelines [READ BEFORE POSTING]

Do not suggest list [READ BEFORE POSTING]

In there, you will find that you are not allowed to use a poll. You did. :rolleyes:
You will also find the proper way to format your proposal. Your proposal is not even close. :eek:

I'm not one to typically mention this stuff, but clearly you need help. When you are proposing, you should be very CLEAR (which is one reason why the strict formatting is required). You were not clear, which is why I pointed that out. You are also quoting yourself and replying with sarcastic comments, which furthers my proof that you need more help than the average poster.

Lastly, if you had bothered to search, you will find that this has been suggested at least 1,000,000,000,000,000 times (or at least it sure feels like it). Go read some of those threads.

And, to be honest, there isn't a need for 100 invites if you regularly cultivate your list. I hate wasting my time on even casual players. I like keeping my list around 60-70. Since my list is full of 60-70 ACTIVE players, my tavern is full enough to complete the "Collect 3500 Tavern Silver" daily challenge. I never have a problem with aiding- actually half the day there is nothing to be aided. And, best of all, I'm not uselessly clicking on extra people every day. You should try it.

DeletedUser35473

Here's an idea, don't give us rights to post on the wrong thread or post a poll.

PS Don't bother to reply because I don't care. Do pass on the players' desire for more friend requests because that improvement is way overdue.

If you guys are an example of Inno customer service then major fail. Maybe you can figure that out on your own cause I'm not coming back.

DeletedUser30900

Here's an idea, don't give us rights to post on the wrong thread or post a poll.

PS Don't bother to reply because I don't care. Do pass on the players' desire for more friend requests because that improvement is way overdue.

If you guys are an example of Inno customer service then major fail. Maybe you can figure that out on your own cause I'm not coming back.
Such a shame we lost you! But please keep your words.

DeletedUser8428

Odoarcturus, it's a shame you're angry. However, if you had noted the posts marked "READ BEFORE POSTING" and if you had done some searching to see what was already out there, you might have noticed that the people who respond to you here do not represent Inno customer service .... these are your fellow players.

DeletedUser31592

Wait- am I suppose to be getting paid for posting?! Someone owes me some money if I am a customer service representative for Inno!!!!!!

DeletedUser

A) Just because you have the ability to do something doesn't mean you have the right to do it. A little reading of the rules and guidelines would have told you this.
B1)In your opinion it is an improvement and long overdue. Many of us get along fine with the system the way it is.
B2)The fact that you "don't care" is irrelevant to us.
C) We are players, not Inno customer service. If you wish to talk to Inno customer service, contact support.

DeletedUser24719

Its a damn shamed we have so many players whose ego leads them to believe their way is the only way! To the best of my knowledge you only get 80 friend requests. The additional people on the friends list are those who SENT you requests. Besides why should there be some arbitrary limit anyway. Maybe we should concentrate on convincing INNO to improve the lame rewards they offer from GBs to daily quests.

DeletedUser

Besides why should there be some arbitrary limit anyway.
Or arbitrary rules. Or arbitrary time constraints? Or...? Because when you play a game that someone else developed, whether it's on the internet or on a board at home, there are rules of play that make that game unique and challenging and/or fun. You don't want limits? Make your own game...and have fun playing by yourself. :rolleyes: