1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.153

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Expansion win in Expedition was not given

Discussion in 'Noarsil Drama' started by LorraineE, Nov 5, 2018.

1. LorraineE

LorraineE Member

Have no idea what I did - this game is very difficult to learn all the in's and out's. I finished the Expedition and paid to open the boat out in the ocean. There was supposedly a gift of expansion award but it was never added to my account.

2. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator

It wouldn't have been added to your inventory. However, it would've been added to your build menu, where the expansion tab of the building menu is.

3. LorraineE

LorraineE Member

No - it wasn't there.,

4. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator

@Snowbelle what do you make of this. I'm thinking there is a misunderstanding possibly but if not it would be ticket worthy.

5. m9silent12

m9silent12 Well-Known Member

@Lancer

I once unlocked an expansion, but when I went to place it, it wasn't there. I sent in a ticket and they looked into my account.

Basically, there is (or was 11 months ago) a glitch that allowed me to place an additional expansion before I should have been able to, so when I unlocked the next one it didn't show because I had already hit my "expansion limit" as I was told. I had the same amount of expansions as other players, but I was able to place one earlier than I should have. So, it still worked out in the total of allowed/unlocked expansions.

Now, whether or not this is the same issue, I can't say. But that was my experience at least.

Lancer likes this.
  6. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator

Thanks for sharing this experience. I figured that submitting a ticket is probably the best solution but I wanted a mod that actually answers tickets to weigh in. Thanks again though, this could be the same thing as what you had.

7. Snowbelle

Snowbelle Well-Known Member

Hello,

I also assist in tickets. We are very sorry however expansions are not part of GE. You can only earn expansions through the continental map, or technology tree (research). You then have the option to purchase expansions (if available) for diamonds or victory expansions use medals as payment.

8. JCera

JCera Well-Known Member

I think by completing the "Expedition", I think the OP was actually referring to the scout and conquering the province.

9. Snowbelle

Snowbelle Well-Known Member

Thanks for in input, just wanted to be clear of the only ways to get expansions.