• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

expansions as GE level 64 rewards

Aurel84

Hello!
I play this game every day.. I finish all 64 levels in GE every week.. I finished all events.. I gathered a lot of special buildings in my inventory.. and events keep coming with great special buildings as reward..GE also gives Terrace Farms/Fountains of Youth/Sacred Sky Watch.. Great Buildings must be raised... and the inventory just gets bigger and bigger..
What would you say if from time to time (let's say once every month) an expansion would be added as a reward in GE at level 64??
We need more expansions.. what's the point of winning so many buildings if we can't build them in our cities?
Thank you for your attention

Freshmeboy

Before everybody jumps you and tells you your proposal is in the wrong format, etc. let me give you my opinion. I believe INNO set up this game where land acquisition and city planning are the greatest challenge you must face and they don't believe that special event prizes or GE prizes are a hindrance to your city development but part of the challenge. Plan accordingly

Aurel84

Well.. this is my first post here..so I'm sure I did something wrong :))
Also I am sure that such thing I asked will never happen, but it's just frustrating to have a lot of great special buildings in stock and have no space to build them..

DeletedUser28670

Everyone would love this idea... but it is on the do not suggest list.
Additional expansions in any way
This is exactly that. Everyone wants it, but it will never be implemented.

Algona

Also I am sure that such thing I asked will never happen, but it's just frustrating to have a lot of great special buildings in stock and have no space to build them..

Welcome to the forums, have fun.

Side question, how would you feel if you missed GE the week they offered Expansions as a prize? Or got the alternate prize?

I'm there with you. Tons of stuff in Inventory and more added every week.

Expansions are set up now so that all players have equal access to the same number of Expansions. It 's frustrating, but we all share the exact same frustration. A level playing field of frustration if you will.

Expansions as any sort of winnable prize would make it such that people winning expansions would have a better chance at winning even more expansions. Now some players will have another source of frustration, they can't win as many Expansions as other players.

GE gives unlimited good prizes. Even if you do win an occasional Expansion, pretty soon you will be back where you are today, not enough room for what you want. So everyone eventually winds up back where they started, frustrated at a lack of Expansions.

DeletedUser26120

Proposal needs to be in proper format, I'll move this to forge hall in meantime.

DeletedUser27849

This game is based on 2 important things that players seemed to forget, Time and Strategy. It is a city building game with some added fighting in the mix. If you are rushing through the ERA's like skipping down the road, then my recommendation is to hit the delete button and start over.