1. Changelog 1.161

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.161 will take place on Wed, Sept 18, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Experienced and Inexperienced Players Join Fierce Fighters

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by MoparMuscle, Oct 18, 2014.

1. MoparMuscle

MoparMuscle Guest

Hello my fellow FOE members I am MoparMuscle the Co-Founder and Co-Owner of the Fierce Fighters.We are a day old guild that has only 2 members so far Billman our Founder and myself. We started this guild due to we are great friends looking to separate from other guilds bossing us around. We are looking for really any player no matter how good or bad they are. We have many positions in case you want to use your skill(s) to benefit the guild even more. Just look up Fierce Fighters read or guild description and either message Billman or myself or leave a reply down here. We appreciate you no matter what. Thats a promise. I also may note that we have a trade partnership with the top guild Merchants of War for all of you who think we are a nobody guild. I promise you if you join you will be surprised at how far we can go.