• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Extortion

DeletedUser

I am really tired of lower rank players being extorted by higher ranked players, Saying either give me a FP and a M/P or I will attack and plunder daily. Then when you go to report him. His report button does not work,WHY! Is he part of the game? Is this some kind of trick that the developers have?
The player that i am referring to and i am only doing this because he can not be reported is VSIDOC with Dragon Lords

DeletedUser9239

You should be able to report anyone. However, extortion is not against the rules. Your only option is to build a stronger defense or wait until that person gets recycled out of your neighborhood. Sorry about that

DeletedUser8866

There is no way to defend or beat him, he bought enough rouge hideouts, max Gbs and has Alkie on J world.
He hits everyone in his hood everyday and plunders all unless they pay.
I refused to pay and replied to his Extortion. I do not mind the plunder, that IS part of the game
Hmm something for all to think about,
Threats,bribery,extortion how far are you willing to go for a game...is money more than your morals?
They say this just a game, not real, but let me ask you this
What is real life but how you live?
Cy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8796

Then if you dislike his style of game play you can beat him at it;
#1 collect on time
#2 change your defense daily

DeletedUser2145

If you believe someone is in violation of the Game Rules you can simply contact support (right-click anywhere on the game screen and choose contact support) and send in a ticket stating which player you're reporting and for what.

As jameshorle pointed out above, extortion is not a violation. The player can attack and plunder you every day, the game allows it and in a way even encourages it. They're simply offering you a trade where you help them in some way and they will not attack and plunder. Whether or not you want to accept this is fully up to you, you decide what's a more suitable choice for you.

DeletedUser13024

I kind of agree mpparatrooper...not everyone playing this game wants to fight! Contrary to what fantasies the designers might have about history, some civilizations did exist without having to go to war on an almost daily basis. I like the GvG option, it's a way for a Guild to come together as a group and take on another Guild...on the PvP not so much!

DeletedUser11768

OK

someone explain this:
what is FP
what is M/P
apparently I am being plundered because I didn't know this. and when I asked the ones involved just continue.

DeletedUser6172

what is FP
what is M/P
FP = Forge Points
M/P = Motivate Polish

Some lowlifes will offer to not run over you if you contribute some of your Forge Points to their Great Buildings.
They don't offer you a fair exchange.
Time wounds all heels.

DeletedUser13198

I agree with you Paratrooper. I plunder my neighborhood all the time. I didn't sympathize until I saw this.

DeletedUser18101

Then if you dislike his style of game play you can beat him at it;
#1 collect on time
#2 change your defense daily

or you can do what I did. I got a few friends that were better then my daily attacker and they now attack him daily. must work cause he did not hit me yesterday, first time in weeks lol sometimes you need to show bullies what it feels like

DeletedUser15042

As much as it sucks, welcome to a game where war is a primary mission of the game. Relate it to the world. Many empires were built on extortion. You can either give into them or counter them. You may not be able to beat them but you can keep your goods if you collect on time.

I went from a hood in 1 world where I was number 1 for 4 months, I destroyed the lower ranking. But if they aided me, I aided them back. If they messaged me asking why I attacked, I told them, and then I explained I run down my events log first. Start aiding and I will not be able to attack. Pretty simple. I am now in a hoode where the top person has 10 times the points I do. I am attacked 5 times a day. I just changed when I collect. They attack and very rarely get my goods. It sucks, but it is the GAME.

ahsay

Great job vsidoc with Jungle Lords.

Paratrooper doesn't even want to M/P...really. M/P is the easiest way to advance in this game and you don't want to do that? Then you should leave.

I've been on both ends of the 'imbalance'. I didn't even try to defend myself, yet I got the plundering to stop in about a week. You can too. I've read threads like this were players have come up with many clever ways to stop the plundering and none involved defending, taking buildings off the roads. I'll say it every time I read one of these posts...get creative.