Extra Turn Does Not Work on Daily Challenge Negotiations

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ekarat, Oct 10, 2018 at 1:37 PM.

1. ekarat

ekarat Active Member

When I have a daily challenge item that says to solve a negotiation, the extra turn from the tavern does not apply.

I don't know if this is by intent or a bug, but I really think that if we pay for the extra turn ability, it should apply to the daily challenge negotiations, just like the attack boosts apply to daily challenge combats. If necessary, please update the text in the tavern as well.

2. hjh102

hjh102 Well-Known Member

Clearly not a bug .. it's intent as the wording in what you purchase in the Tavern says, "Grants you 1 extra turn in the Guild Expedition negotiation game for the next 15 minutes". Why would you think that would also apply to DC?

Graviton and Volodya like this.
  3. Hootengoben

Hootengoben Well-Known Member

It's turned on automatically when the negotiations are difficult. If you only have 3 chances then that's all you need

4. ekarat

ekarat Active Member

I disagree. The wording was made before daily challenge negotiations existed. And updating the wording can be part of the fix.

5. ekarat

ekarat Active Member

Can you rephrase this? It sounds like you are claiming the third chance is the bonus one.

6. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

You may disagree, but the evidence is against you. In addition to the wording of the Tavern boost precluding use in any other negotiations, there is the fact that you get 3 or 4 turns depending on the difficulty of the DC negotiation. Do you think they intend to give you 5 with the boost on the difficult ones? That makes no sense and isn't consistent.

Hootengoben and Graviton like this.