Extremely Laggy and Stuttery

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Da Noob, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Da Noob

Da Noob Member

When I opened the MOBILE APP version of the game this morning, it was stuttery, extremely choppy and acted very laggy. I checked 2 other devices and it is the same on every single device (including brand new S8 and S3 tablet). I have restarted those devices, cleared background tasks and applications/processes, and updated them with NO IMPROVEMENT. My internet connection is functioning perfectly and it is not laggy at all.

Further, no other applications are behaving slowly or stuttery on those devices. Ive specifically checked 2 other games and they are running smoothly and have no stuttery or laggy effects.

The ONLY thing that is having issues is FOE and its across all 3 of my powerful mobile devices that had no issues in the past including last night before bed. Im nearly positive something you guys added or activated today is causing this problem. I dont know if its your diamond offer but when I click on my buildings, I see land expansions now are visible and while it seems unlikely that would cause this problem, clearly something was updated over night and it broke the game. I cannot play on a mobile device until this is fixed.

Please let me know what I can do to solve this problem or help you identify it and fix it because the game is simply unplayable in its current state.

Thank you.

2. Da Noob

Da Noob Member

I should probably mention its the Android version of the application

3. justmichelle

justmichelle New Member

I am experiencing the same issues since this last update. Very laggy and choppy. I'm running on Windows 10 but I also checked a Windows 7 computer and it's having the same issues. It's making the game basically unplayable. Just as the previous poster, all other applications are working fine. Please fix or reverse whatever you implemented earlier today.

4. justmichelle

justmichelle New Member

I discovered that if I turned off the sound and the music, the lag and choppy was greatly reduced. I can live without sound and music for now. Hopefully that will help determine what the problem is so I can have my sound effects back again.

5. Mr Mayhiem

Mr Mayhiem New Member

Myself and other game friends have been experiencing this terrible lag....I close out the app then re open as a temporary fix but 5 min into playing the lag starts again please fix. Been going on since the forge bowl update and didn't improve even after the last update

6. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

Looks like you and your friends are the first ones to experience this in exactly a year.

7. Lupus Ligna

Lupus Ligna New Member

Same problem here. Laptop, windows 10

8. KungQu

KungQu Active Member

I had some issues after the update on Wednesday. I attributed it to all of the activity after the updates. In my case it has resolved itself.

9. lilithtalon

lilithtalon New Member

Lag at reset is terrible again. This is common during the big events and particularly during the Carnival each year. Fighting is challenging. :(

10. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

Sounds like you're talking about GvG, while the rest of the thread is about just general game lag, which are two different issues.