• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

failure to login

DeletedUser26738

i an playing forge of the empire on the browser but when i downloaded the app and tried loging in they said user unavailable yet i was using my exact credentials that i use on the browser what would be the problem .

DeletedUser3679

i an playing forge of the empire on the browser but when i downloaded the app and tried loging in they said user unavailable yet i was using my exact credentials that i use on the browser what would be the problem .

Are you sure you are trying to log in in the right world?

DeletedUser26738

yes i am playing Korch hia on the browser but i cant log in on the mobile app and i even signed up to c if my email will be refused but they did sign me up using the same old email i had same user name and same password

DeletedUser26738

how do i check the server setting and wat server am i meant to be on

DeletedUser26738

Are you sure you are trying to log in in the right world?

yes i am playing Korch hia on the browser but i cant log in on the mobile app and i even signed up to c if my email will be refused but they did sign me up using the same old email i had same user name and same password

DeletedUser1753

On the login screen there's a flag in the top right corner. Since you're posting on US forums, I can assume you're playing Korch on US. Make sure you are logging in to US and not EN or any other country. The logins are separate for each country.

wolfhoundtoo

Yes I was on the right server. I was in fact logged in already and was at the screen where I could pick from the worlds I had cities on. The problem went away about 45 minutes afterwards.

thank you