Fair trading and trading guides

Discussion in 'Guides' started by plinker, Oct 9, 2017.

1. plinker

plinker Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

I am going to open this thread as I hope some of the more advanced players will explain "fair trades" and how to go about them.
    It never hurts to glean knowledge from the more experienced players. So take it away and if you have questions, please ask as I'm sure they will help you along the way.

2. Lord Muggle

Lord Muggle Well-Known Member

Fair Trade means a trade which both people involved are happy about.

3. freshmeboy

freshmeboy Well-Known Member

Fair trade is the end around INNO applying rarity to certain goods to spur diamond usage....

4. Dursland

Dursland Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

I'm a fan of the 2:1/1:2 ratio. So called calculators try to take in useless factors like coins/supply to produce.

It seems to me that most people use the calculator to benefit one way then do 2:1/1:2 the other way to make a profit both ways. That's a big reason why I intensely dislike the calculator.

Haven't had a problem getting people to take my trades in lower, current, or upper age at those ratios.

Ylisaveta likes this.
  5. Lancer

Lancer Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

I refuse to use the calculator too. I'm only interested in obtaining goods and I almost always use the 2:1 ratio. Hell, even with goods of the same age I will usually offer more than want I want in order for the trade to happen faster. Also to make sure your guild members know when you need certain goods they can sometimes go to the market and help

6. Lord Muggle

Lord Muggle Well-Known Member

Anyways, if I have some large trades that I need taken quickly I just advertise in global and offer 2X the amount of FPs required for the trade to a GB of choice. Obviously that would be expensive for a large amount of trades but for a few large trades you will probably get them taken quickly :)

Lancer likes this.
  7. sloppyjoeslayer

sloppyjoeslayer Well-Known Member

My signature says it all.