• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fair warning to Guilds looking for Members

• Thread starter DeletedUser8953
  • Start date

DeletedUser8953

A lot of you know me, and i am posting this to save your guilds the trouble we have had with a player who's full name i will not use but lets just call her Lady A.
She is a very nice person but, she wants to be in charge. She wants to run the show herself ( and we all told her to just start her own guild) She thinks because she was a founder for a day in A world she should be at least a leader in any guild she is in.She is a good soldier period. She had to be advised several times to get her city into the proper age. Meaning she was colonial age but had bronze age supply buildings. While at the same time shes yelling at other players because their cities in her eyes were not laid out properly. Her knowledge is limited on strategy and is unsure on what supply buildings to construct as she does put up unboosted buildings. She lets the whole guild know about her medical resume and all of her college degrees she has everyday. She likes to start conversations in Global and then try to get folks banned.She wants to use computer programs to log into other players computers to "teach them to fight" this program is harmless for her to be able to pull down info from your cpu but she has control of your computer and your account at the time shes logged in so im sure inno games would not look kindly on this. We did not allow her to do this but the guild she came from also warned us she was trying to do this there.
We were warned from another guild when she came over from them of the same things im letting you guys know and tried to give her a chance for a fresh start. This was our mistake. Once she was given the choice to leave one of our sister guilds offered to take her in as a last ditch effort. this lasted 1.5 weeks.
She was given control of Industrial age gvg and that wasnt enough she wanted to be an over all leader or founder. The founder finally after 3 warnings booted her. Again so you dont make the same mistake if you get a request to join or have already put out a invite to a moderately large player here in f and are thinking about letting her join and have questions email me directly.