• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall 2021 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITown

Can someone explain why there are stars next to the collectible rewards apart from coins?
1632388537589.png

Lankybrit

A decent event. I'm looking forward to getting a One Up Kit every thirty days. But I don't really like events with multiple currencies.

Ericness

Classic Fall event, if you liked it the past few years, you'll like it this year. If not, well, Halloween is right around the corner.

Building looks decent. I like that it gives guild goods in addition to the other stuff and also the one up fragments. I just hope that doesn't mean the full kits will be harder to come by going forward.

Periclez

The announcement describes two parallel quest lines. I am only seeing one. Did they change their minds, or do I have a glitch?

Sharmon the Impaler

The difference between Professional Baker and Star Baker reward is an avatar and 1 update kit . For the extra effort and expense to go from top 5% to top 1% I hope Inno isn’t expecting many this time around.

Last edited:

Antlereddeity

I'm a sucker for cabins, bungalos, farmhouses, cottages, etc. so this event is fantastic for me. I loved the pirate theme that just happened. just patiently waiting for the 'grand prize" to change. not to fond of the towers.

LoveNkind

I am playing in 3 worlds. One I am advanced and consider the event buildings junk. And I have a city 11 days old and another 9 days old, both Iron Age. The event building is almost magical this early. And today's Special is the Cider Mill selection kit. That is garbage on my advanced world which I endlessly reject in AD. But it is just what I need most in my baby cities, and I really really want more than one of them.
That raises a question: how are odds of getting main prize affected by when you choose a 1, 2, or 3-ingredient recipe?

UBERhelp1

I am playing in 3 worlds. One I am advanced and consider the event buildings junk. And I have a city 11 days old and another 9 days old, both Iron Age. The event building is almost magical this early. And today's Special is the Cider Mill selection kit. That is garbage on my advanced world which I endlessly reject in AD. But it is just what I need most in my baby cities, and I really really want more than one of them.
That raises a question: how are odds of getting main prize affected by when you choose a 1, 2, or 3-ingredient recipe?
When you say the 'main prize' I'm assuming you're talking about the grand prize. It doesn't matter which choices you make to get them. The best you can do is try to spread out which types of ingredients you're using so that you don't run out of one and get locked on recipes.

For specials, look at the % chance for the daily special for each recipe. The one with the most % per ingredient needed for the recipe is the one you want to go with.

[EDIT] And also, I actually like this event building. I always need more renos and one-ups, so getting about 24 one-ups yearly is pretty nice. I think it's a good way to balance out less desirable bonuses by adding something unique like one-up fragments. Just because of that, it's going in my main.

Aethelcatt VIII

Pond of Fall as a daily special? I used to have one in my city but demolished it a while ago--not even worth saving for selling back to the Antique Dealer. From time to time you'll see it for sale off the shelf at the Antique Dealer for a few thousand trade coins--somewhere around the price of a couple of fragments of a Shrine of Knowledge. So why not wait for another day when you can get a while SoK as a daily special, even though that thing itself is no longer considered to be very sexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.