• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event 2019 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser28147

I waited and holy poop, talk about skin of the teeth. 2 apples, managed to get a 3 ingredient recipe to complete and get the 6th upgrade.

DeletedUser31397

Took over 50 ingredients to get a rogue hideout shrink kit. The really sad thing is I'm going for the chocolate cinnamon rolls as I also could use the store building to sell some stuff in my city. 6 yielded complete trash (2 self aids/ 2 boost crates/ 2 mass self aids) and got the shrink kit on the 7th one. That was pathetic...oh well can't always be lucky

Everytime I got a self aid kit with 3 ingredients, I felt a little part of me dying...LOL

Agent327

I don;t think I like Event Currency as part of the DCs. Seems an Event should not be spilling over into too many other parts of the game.

The main prize of the Event should be winnable without having to go beyond the Event Quests.

True, but at least everybody has an equal chance there. With incidents you don't.

DeletedUser41065

Why isn't there a daily quest for 2 random Ingredients Today?
Also will there be a new daily special tomorrow?
Regards

DeletedUser41065

I got 2 normal quests ... I didn't get to choose the 2 ingredient quest.
I'm talking about the Daily challenge, they just reset for me and I didn't get an Ingredient one.
Regards

DeletedUser41065

Any Idea if the there will be a new daily special, because main resets like 4 and a half hours before the end of the event.

Regards

Graviton

Fully upgraded Cottage on all 7 worlds. I spent diamonds on one, to buy one ingredient.

Incidents are still giving ingredients today, at least up to now they are.

DeletedUser32211

I don't like the format of this event. I play on several worlds plus beta and always end up with a bunch of ingredients left over because I don't have the one that is needed in all three selections.

RazorbackPirate

I don't like the format of this event. I play on several worlds plus beta and always end up with a bunch of ingredients left over because I don't have the one that is needed in all three selections.
Pretty much every event has some leftover event currency. If you have more than 1 or 2 leftover ingredients in a single category, it's not the event, it's the way you chose to spend your ingredients.

DeletedUser30312

I don;t think I like Event Currency as part of the DCs. Seems an Event should not be spilling over into too many other parts of the game.

The main prize of the Event should be winnable without having to go beyond the Event Quests.

But not fixed on that opinion yet, and quite curious what others think of the DC Event Currency thing.

I'm kind of divided.

It gives me an incentive to actually take a crack at DCs during an event, where usually I don't bother with them until I'm caught up on the event quests so the DC doesn't interfere with the event. It can be a pain to juggle the DC with the event, especially when the event was formatted like this one with two simultaneous questlines, and if all of them come up with something like different supply production requirements that can be really annoying. The event currency awarded wasn't a lot, just two of a random ingredient which may or may not help much over the long run, so I don't know if it really makes it required or just makes things a little easier

DeletedUser5265

So up until today, I really liked this event. However, having the daily challenge on a day that the GE is not available does not seem like the best idea. And in my cities where I have completed the event, I am no longer getting an ingredient option for my daily challenge which I could have gotten more loot with a couple of apples or whatever. Yes - I loved the amount of medal packages, I love the cottage (although the Crow's nest is still the best prize I've seen), and I love the choices on how to spend my ingredients. BUT, what would it have hurt to end on a Sunday or Tuesday and why stop my ingredient daily challenge before the event end on my world? I am in 4 worlds - this is the case in all four. Puts a cloud on what was to me a great event. :(

RazorbackPirate

So up until today, I really liked this event. However, having the daily challenge on a day that the GE is not available does not seem like the best idea. And in my cities where I have completed the event, I am no longer getting an ingredient option for my daily challenge which I could have gotten more loot with a couple of apples or whatever. Yes - I loved the amount of medal packages, I love the cottage (although the Crow's nest is still the best prize I've seen), and I love the choices on how to spend my ingredients. BUT, what would it have hurt to end on a Sunday or Tuesday and why stop my ingredient daily challenge before the event end on my world? I am in 4 worlds - this is the case in all four. Puts a cloud on what was to me a great event. :(
Seriously? This is your complaint? "Waaaah, I didn't get more free stuff for free?" All that extra currency available in DC each day of the event, but now upset?

I swear, some folks will never be satisfied no matter what Inno does. Sad.

barra370804

This is absolutely killing me! I hope to get at least 1 caramel before the event ends, but if not, no harm I guess. I got the Appleton with an extra upgrade anyways.

upload_2019-9-30_15-18-54.png

Graviton

I'm kind of divided.

It gives me an incentive to actually take a crack at DCs during an event, where usually I don't bother with them until I'm caught up on the event quests so the DC doesn't interfere with the event. It can be a pain to juggle the DC with the event, especially when the event was formatted like this one with two simultaneous questlines, and if all of them come up with something like different supply production requirements that can be really annoying. The event currency awarded wasn't a lot, just two of a random ingredient which may or may not help much over the long run, so I don't know if it really makes it required or just makes things a little easier

Anecdotally the ingredients from DCs weren't required but I doubt I'd have made it without spending more diamonds if it weren't for the few I got from incidents.

I actually don't like to see event currency in the DCs, as I like to ignore those during an Event, at least until I'm to the point that the Event quests come once a day.