• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event 2019 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

RazorbackPirate

I ended with one leftover ingredient in one city after purchasing a single ingredient for one last recipe. The other city I ended with 2. I could buy a single ingredient to end with one there also, but the recipe up for grabs has a low DS%, so it's just not worth spending the diamonds to me.

I ended up with one fully upgraded cottage in each city, plus one extra upgrade. I was also able to score another level 6 Cider Mill and the one upgrade I needed to take my existing one to level 7. I could have/should have scored one last upgrade, but flaked on the last day they were offered. My mistake, so no complaints. I also scored plenty of other goodies to sell to the AD, so I'll be able to get the last upgrade I need sooner or later.

Overall a great event. Very pleased with the end results of my effort.

Lannister the Rich

I love it when I save up all the currency of the event that I earned and spend it on one day to only get 5 daily prizes.

Oh well, better luck next time. At least I got a bunch of other stuff

Graviton

I ended up with one fully upgraded cottage in each city, plus one extra upgrade. I was also able to score another level 6 Cider Mill and the one upgrade I needed to take my existing one to level 7.

I forgot to mention, I also snagged Cider Mill upgrades in the cities that needed them. A couple of them needed just one but my newest city needed three and I got 'em all.

Overall a great event. Very pleased with the end results of my effort.

Agreed!

DeletedUser31397

Overall a very nice event and I absolutely love the cottages. I have a nice Fall Square in the middle of my city from all the goodies I won this event :D

DeletedUser41065

I had 9 leftover ingredients, since the last few days I was only getting caramels from the quest and didn't want to spend any more diamonds.
But I got my cottage and a lot of Cider mill upgrades, so I'm happy with it.
Regards

DeletedUser5265

Seriously? This is your complaint? "Waaaah, I didn't get more free stuff for free?" All that extra currency available in DC each day of the event, but now upset?

I swear, some folks will never be satisfied no matter what Inno does. Sad.

Yup that's me, just picking at the INNO-little guy and asking for a little more planning on the sequence of an event.o_O Yes it was a small critical comment . Didn't realize in my six years of playing that the forum-posting requirements are basically "go big, or go home".:p

RazorbackPirate

Didn't realize in my six years of playing that the forum-posting requirements are basically "go big, or go home".:p
Not sure how you got that from my comment, but whatever. Also not sure how 6 years of experience is relevant to anything. Post whatever you want, whenever you want. Just don't be surprised to get negative feedback when folks like me think it's a silly complaint.

The planning of the event was fine. The day the final Event Quest was released was also the day we got the final Event Chest in DC. But I get it. You wanted more free stuff for free, you didn't get what you wanted, so clearly, Inno did something wrong.

Me, I've learned to be happy whenever I get free stuff for free. I also can't imagine ever complaining to those giving me free stuff that they didn't give me more. You must be an absolute joy to those around you at Christmas and birthdays. "Maybe you're just like my mother, She's never satisfied." - Prince

DeletedUser40996

I'll bet there was less than 24 hours left on event when his DC reset that's why he didn't get ingredients chest as an option . I didn't play much the last day since the last Quest was easily done and I had my Max Cottages (and few to no ingredients to spend anyway) so I didn't even check my DC

AceGoober

Got lucky and was able to keep the Professional rank by 1. Wound up with 5 ingredients (2, 2, 1) I wasn't able to use.

I appreciate the effort Innogames has put into these events it's just seems in this event there were too many apples rewarded over other ingredients. Rather odd.

qaccy

I liked this event because not only was the grand prize nice, there was a decent secondary prize to work towards while collecting them. Happily spent diamonds to pick up a total of 4 cottages and 7 cider mills, all fully upgraded. I just have to sit down and remodel in order to build them all...
upload_2019-10-3_7-49-14.png