• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event 2019 Strategy Questions and/or Tips

DeletedUser41065

Does anyone have the quest line for the fall event?

Regards

DeletedUser41065

What would be the best way to try getting the daily special.
Going for the 1 star recipe
or
Going for the 3 star recipe

with 1 star you get 3x more tries.
with 3 star you get higher chance.
Don't know how to calculate.
Regards

DeletedUser41065

Can you get max upgraded cottage e.g. Appleton without spending diamonds by doing all the quests and dailies?
Regards

Super Catanian

Tip for the Quests: If you are asked to recruit Units of your age, you can accomplish it slightly faster by purchasing one from the Antiques Dealer for 810 Trade Coins (if it's available). Hardly makes a dent in my savings, and I don't have to spend extra Medals for Attempts in GE to get Troops I need every 4 Encounters. Considering I don't yet have an Alcatraz, this could be useful for those in a similar position.

barra370804

Tip for the Quests: If you are asked to recruit Units of your age, you can accomplish it slightly faster by purchasing one from the Antiques Dealer for 810 Trade Coins (if it's available). Hardly makes a dent in my savings, and I don't have to spend extra Medals for Attempts in GE to get Troops I need every 4 Encounters. Considering I don't yet have an Alcatraz, this could be useful for those in a similar position.
you don't have traz? Feel free to drop some FPs on mine *nudge* ;););)

DeletedUser29623

I just figured this out myself. It's a great resource if you typically rely on GE to fulfill unit-recruit quests and, like me, you were already on the 4th difficulty

Super Catanian

I just figured this out myself. It's a great resource if you typically rely on GE to fulfill unit-recruit quests and, like me, you were already on the 4th difficulty
I was still in Difficulty I, but I am not the type to spend Medals for extra Attempts. Since I burned through the original 8 I had, getting me 2 Units, I bought the last one from the AD.

DeletedUser

We are going to try this and see how it goes. Post any questions or tips on the actual playing of the event here. The purpose of this thread is to keep the event feedback thread to players' thoughts/ideas about the event itself. To start it off, I am going to move a few posts here from the feedback thread that fit here better.

barra370804

We are going to try this and see how it goes. Post any questions or tips on the actual playing of the event here. The purpose of this thread is to keep the event feedback thread to players' thoughts/ideas about the event itself. To start it off, I am going to move a few posts here from the feedback thread that fit here better.
Great choice @Stephen Longshanks, if this works, maybe it could become a new norm?