• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event 2022 feedback

Ironrooster

Your announcement says level 9 of the Sunflower Oil Press will provide a random unit, but the wiki says 3 units.

Is there a way to know how much defense for attacking and defending units the lv9 building gives? or will we have to wait for the event to start to get that info

Atelby

Just a pet peeve of mine due to my line of work, but you have spelled defense incorrectly in your fall announcement.

"The Donkey Enclosure will be available only through the Premium line of the Event Pass. This building will provide defence for your Attacking and Defending army, can produce random Goods and 1 random unit of the building's age."

Pericles the Lion

Just a pet peeve of mine due to my line of work, but you have spelled defense incorrectly in your fall announcement.

"The Donkey Enclosure will be available only through the Premium line of the Event Pass. This building will provide defence for your Attacking and Defending army, can produce random Goods and 1 random unit of the building's age."
Both "defense" and "defence" are correct spelling. The former is "US English" the latter "British English".

FOBBY

One of the "quests" was 24X8 hour productions , whatever Inno , you don't know anything about gaming. The event building is an overgrown SoK that gives a few goods and 3 units. How the heck did you guys even think this would be ok ?
You didn’t build 24 blacksmiths, set them on 8-hr productions, and used a Finish All Supply item?

Dursland

No attack/defense boost without spending Diamonds? Time to skip the quests and just collect the daily free ingredients. (A nice byproduct of doing away with the Event Surprise Box is that I don't have to play an event I don't like just to get one.)
What you mean? Stage of Ages and Harvest Farm both give attack boosts, and harvest farm gives attacker's defense boost too. Neither requires diamonds, both are regular daily prizes. Already got 4 stages myself, just waiting for harvest farm kits to come up now.

Johnny B. Goode

What you mean? Stage of Ages and Harvest Farm both give attack boosts, and harvest farm gives attacker's defense boost too. Neither requires diamonds, both are regular daily prizes. Already got 4 stages myself, just waiting for harvest farm kits to come up now.
Oh I'll use the ingredients I get for prizes like that, but I'm not bothering to try to get enough to get the main building. (Besides, I already have several att/def boost special/event buildings in inventory in almost every city now, just waiting for more space to place them.)

Dursland

Yes normally I wouldn't build sunflower press but the 12fps+goods and 3 troops will be very useful this early in Dilmun. Just hope I can get it without diamonds. Did the math and looks like it'll be tight getting the last upgrade.

Yes normally I wouldn't build sunflower press but the 12fps+goods and 3 troops will be very useful this early in Dilmun. Just hope I can get it without diamonds. Did the math and looks like it'll be tight getting the last upgrade.
It was very difficult to get in beta, but ingredients from incidents is much higher in the live servers so I don't think it will be a problem.