• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event 2022 feedback

Johnny B. Goode

Not every event building needs to give attack/defense boost. This building gives a good amount of fp and goods as well as a few troops. This is the kind of building that players build when they're in lower ages.
And I would disagree. With the evolution of the game, boosts for the attacking army have become more important than goods or FP. I have several cities currently in BA/IA/EMA and I won't be pursuing this main building in any of them. Any sizable building that doesn't give attack and/or defense boost to my attacking army isn't worth building.

Dursland

It's not that way everywhere unfortunately, I've only gotten 2 ingredients from incidents in 5 days. I managed to switch to harvest farms kits today so won 11 of them and was able to see better where I'm at in grand prizes.

Looks like I will definitely fall 1 upgrade short of the sunflower press despite being active everyday, getting all bonus ingredients from daily challenges (including bonus from the newsletter), and collecting all incidents. This should not happen - that an event building is unobtainable without diamonds.

Sadly I am counting the upgrade kit I'll get from placing top 20%. Players should be able to get the event building if they are fully active.

ScreamingZiva

I've finished every daily quest and picked up every incident daily and I have a feeling I may not finish a Sunflower Oil Press.

I currently have the base + 5 upgrades and I'll get one more on quest 47. That means I need two more. I am 17 stars away from my next one but then two whole tables away from the last. I will get a selection kit if I remain in the Apprentice league (currently only 19 points over apprentice) but, depending on how many people still have to play, I may fall out of Apprentice. You really shouldn't have to count on a league reward to finish an event building.

Pericles the Lion

The bad news is that I'll not get the fully levelled up Sunflower Oil Press without spending diamonds in any of my 5 cities even though I log in daily and will have completed all of the quests and daily challenges (unless I manage to get the Apprentice League reward). The good news is that I didn't plan on building this special building anyway. This is the first event where I won't be able to get the full event building without spending diamonds. :(

Dursland

Glad to see it's not just me, hopefully inno listens and doesn't let this happen again. Event building should be 100% obtainable without diamonds.

Looking forward to Halloween event. It's such a boon in a new world like D2 to have 2 events so close to each other right at the start.

Yeah, MooingCat was on the money with his prediction. Looks like getting the full building comes down to getting the League reward. Hope that this is not an indication of events to come. Might just need to start another diamond farm. :cool:
Halloween event just finished on Beta and getting the event building was a cakewalk.

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
Glad to see it's not just me, hopefully inno listens and doesn't let this happen again. Event building should be 100% obtainable without diamonds.

Looking forward to Halloween event. It's such a boon in a new world like D2 to have 2 events so close to each other right at the start.
Please be assured all of your feedback will be passed on :)

Dursland

Thanks. It would be a pretty easy fix too, just give more ingredients in incidents. They were really stingy this time around, I didn't even average one per day. Was more like 1 every 2-3 days.

ScreamingZiva

We didn't even get ingredients for the daily quest today? The event still has 20+ hours.

I can get my Oil Press to level 8 and am 10 stars plus a whole table away from level 9. Hopefully I won't drop out of Apprentice league overnight:

1666009161742.png

LoveNkind

Last
It was very difficult to get in beta, but ingredients from incidents is much higher in the live servers so I don't think it will be a problem.
day of event and I have more stars left to collect than is possible without diamonds. I have two cities, and will get level 8 in both cites. I play every day all day. I think some ingredient incidents hid under my cities where I could not see them. I am disappointed about this.

Ironrooster

All 8 of my cities have the building at level 8.

All are in Apprentice league except for 2 which are 4 stars into Professional (I expect them to drop down). Hopefully they can all hold on to Apprentice league, but 3 are just a few stars above the cutoff.

Except for my newest city which can use anything, I won't use the building at level 8, just store it.

Graviton

The bad news is that I'll not get the fully levelled up Sunflower Oil Press without spending diamonds in any of my 5 cities even though I log in daily and will have completed all of the quests and daily challenges (unless I manage to get the Apprentice League reward). The good news is that I didn't plan on building this special building anyway. This is the first event where I won't be able to get the full event building without spending diamonds. :(

Same here, first event in years I will be unable to get a full building without spending. I hope this is not the new normal but the cynic in me bets it is.