• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event Feedback

DeletedUser17682

i SAW a lot of whining about having to degrade the city to add decorations for placement of apples...We are to be both selective and adaptable to succeed in this game but I thought of one fix that would be kool. Create an artifact called a BUCKET which cannot be aided or polished, but into which apples, etc. can be placed. If anyone is interested a proposal will be properly configured.

wolfhoundtoo

i SAW a lot of whining about having to degrade the city to add decorations for placement of apples...We are to be both selective and adaptable to succeed in this game but I thought of one fix that would be kool. Create an artifact called a BUCKET which cannot be aided or polished, but into which apples, etc. can be placed. If anyone is interested a proposal will be properly configured.

You do NOT place apples in other people's cities (that is how the easter event worked previously to this year) but it is not how it works this year. Every time someone chooses to aid you there is a percentage chance that an apple tree will be planted OUTSIDE OF YOUR CITY. Having decorations is not needed at all. On beta a player even tested to find out if you could get an apple tree if you had no buildings to be aided and noted that it was possible to still receive an apple tree in that situation. If people are planting decorations they either do not understand the mechanism of this particular event (reading the actual announcement is always wise) or they are planting decorations for those people that might drop them if they aren't actually aiding buildings.

NOTE - Unlike the easter event each aid is not going to provide an apple tree so you won't be able to arrange 'trades' the way people did in the easter event. The more you aid the more people you might give apple trees to and the more aids you receive the more apple trees you might get (should result in more apples unless you have horrendous luck).

DeletedUser22004

I have a BIG DOUBT!
Honestly, I dont like aiding my hood because I pluder them XD buahahahaha!! :D:cool::rolleyes:
So, will I get a chance for getting apples when plundering too? because I think I will be loosing gathering free goods, fps, coins and supplies and mainly the use of my Voyager. :eek::eek::eek::(:(:( ooohh!! and my battle amount ... :(
Or will I still get apples? o_O

Ps. I don`t think my hood will aid me :(:(
Well, they do...but I wonder if they will do in this event. XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24787

question lets say I spend 100 apples to open a basket and "shrine of knowledge" pops out. How many times can I buy the shrine? only once or as many times I can afford?

Suppose "Champion Retreat" pops out and I don't want to buy any. Can I choose to spent another 100 apples to open a new basket? Can I keep opening new basket until I get desired prize like the refresh from summer event? Or does it run on a 24 hour timer

DeletedUser22004

You can get it as many times you can and apples of course. :cool::cool:

and for the second one, you wait refreshing time. :rolleyes:
Save up your apples for what you really wish to get. :D:rolleyes:

DeletedUser24787

You can get it as many times you can and apples of course. :cool::cool:

and for the second one, you wait refreshing time. :rolleyes:
Save up your apples for what you really wish to get. :D:rolleyes:

i tried to search for answer in the beta forums but found none do you know what the prices for the extra chances are cost of purchase/how many you get for X cost ?

DeletedUser22004

do you know what the prices for the extra chances are cost of purchase/how many you get for X cost ?

if you mean by getting apples with diamonds, then I think you can go Beta and click on the + apple button to check how many you get in those pacakes for you to get extra chances.
The reward will be merely based on getting the lock item in the basket, and the amount of apples you have so far collected. For instance the basket which cost is 100 apples, the lock one costs 180 apples to get as many as you wish. In case no more apples in your basket, hit for some if you can afford diamond ones.

DeletedUser24787

if you mean by getting apples with diamonds, then I think you can go Beta and click on the + apple button to check how many you get in those pacakes for you to get extra chances.
The reward will be merely based on getting the lock item in the basket, and the amount of apples you have so far collected. For instance the basket which cost is 100 apples, the lock one costs 180 apples to get as many as you wish. In case no more apples in your basket, hit for some if you can afford diamond ones.

reading the horror stories on the beta forum now regarding unlocking the locked baskets the insane amts put into them and no success

DeletedUser22004

reading the horror stories on the beta forum now regarding unlocking the locked baskets the insane amts put into them and no success
Honestly I have had a lot of luck in the event...I think I will be a bit dissapointed if I get bad stuff in my main world or so. :(

wolfhoundtoo

question lets say I spend 100 apples to open a basket and "shrine of knowledge" pops out. How many times can I buy the shrine? only once or as many times I can afford?

Suppose "Champion Retreat" pops out and I don't want to buy any. Can I choose to spent another 100 apples to open a new basket? Can I keep opening new basket until I get desired prize like the refresh from summer event? Or does it run on a 24 hour timer

My understanding is that there are only 2 baskets that can be unlocked each day. they unlock for that day when you win that prize in the random basket above it in the game window. then you can buy as many of them as you want with apples. The chest only unlocks for that game day. the next day a new prize will be in the locked basket and you need to win that prize that day to unlock that basket. At which point you can buy as many of them as you want with the apples that you have gotten (or will get that day. This would also includes apples that you can buy with diamonds if you opt to do so).

DeletedUser10944

this has not started my game at all . I do not know why it has not began in my game

DeletedUser8420

GET RID OF THE BIG BLUE ARROW....IT IS IRRITATING AND I FINALLY JUST CLICKED ON THE BASKET TO GET RID OF IT EVEN THOUGH I REALLY WANTED TO WAIT. HOW ABOUT A PROPOSAL THAT THE PERSON THAT THOUGHT UP THE BIG BLUE ARROW IS FIRED!!!!!!

DeletedUser8420

Also, why the blasted timer? I understand there is a quest that ask you to do 30 one hour productions. UGH! have 5 production buildings, so I will have to be at my computer approx. 6 hours in order to complete this and be ready for the quest the next day.

Again with this I will have to hold back on taking sectors on the map so I can have them ready when quest does finally come up.... with a timer that is going to put a crimp into doing this event.

DeletedUser8152

The quests stack up so it is ok if you take more than a day sometimes.

DeletedUser8420

When does the event end? If it ends as stated on wiki on Oct 6th, that is only 18 days, with scouting taking, for me, over 2 days times and if any other quest is multi-day task .... creates a real possibility of not being able to complete the event in the time allowed with the blasted timer allowing only 1 quest per day. Considering I really want the apple press .....grrrrrrrr......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26671

The news shows that I've had six trees have been planted in my wilderness - but I collected from only 3! I've looked throughly and the rest are missing. So there appears to be a bug in tree planting as it's certainly FAR too early for them to have expired already.

DeletedUser8152

The news shows that I've had six trees have been planted in my wilderness - but I collected from only 3! I've looked throughly and the rest are missing. So there appears to be a bug in tree planting as it's certainly FAR too early for them to have expired already.
Try refreshing, I had more show up after that.