• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event Feedback

DeletedUser26660

I cannot see the red dots on the trees as I am red/green color blind, which is a common condition, more so amongst men than women according to statistics. This means that I am only able to find the trees by slowly scanning the cursor over the whole surrounding area which is time consuming, tiring and boring. I would like to ask the game designers to consider that not everybody sees things the same when designing these small and complex tasks, and that includes colors as well as sharpness for small objects. Hope this feedback helps for the future.

DeletedUser18177

They should hurry and add something for the color blind. Like add the motivated star to the tree or make the tree highlighted. I'm not color blind but I have had a few ask questions and it would be nice if they where considered.

DeletedUser18177

I cannot see the red dots on the trees as I am red/green color blind, which is a common condition, more so amongst men than women according to statistics. This means that I am only able to find the trees by slowly scanning the cursor over the whole surrounding area which is time consuming, tiring and boring. I would like to ask the game designers to consider that not everybody sees things the same when designing these small and complex tasks, and that includes colors as well as sharpness for small objects. Hope this feedback helps for the future.
Didnt see your post before I wrote mine. I agree.

DeletedUser13838

I got a black T like that as a gift (from my brother who is also colorblind). For those who aren't colorblind, it's printed in a way that most red/green colorblind people can't see the message.

DeletedUser25001

of course its awful. as awful as designing a game to intentionally screw over colorblind people

DeletedUser26765

question lets say I spend 100 apples to open a basket and "shrine of knowledge" pops out. How many times can I buy the shrine? only once or as many times I can afford?

Suppose "Champion Retreat" pops out and I don't want to buy any. Can I choose to spent another 100 apples to open a new basket? Can I keep opening new basket until I get desired prize like the refresh from summer event? Or does it run on a 24 hour timer
Can someone explain how you refresh? And exacting what it does?

DeletedUser24502

What is it with you guys and the northern hemisphere references? It is not going to be FALL here, it will be SPRING. This applies to HALF OF THE PLANET EARTH.
Lies! Everyone known the earth is flat.;)

DeletedUser26964

I am totally onboard with the colorblind issue. I can't see the "apples" or red dots or anything on the screen. I am reduced to going tree to tree as the poster above said. Makes the event incredibly tedious and I really like the different events that FOE does. Seems there could be a patch or something done to highlight the trees or to make it a little easier to see, think along the lines of the Easter eggs showing above the trees where they are hidden. Have also heard they are incredibly hard to see when on an i-phone or some platform like that. This is an issue that seems to be an easy fix if developers will address it.

DeletedUser8420

Instead of having the same main prize all day long, why not rotate them ever 3 to 4 hours. It would make it more interesting.

DeletedUser26660

I am totally onboard with the colorblind issue. I can't see the "apples" or red dots or anything on the screen. I am reduced to going tree to tree as the poster above said. Makes the event incredibly tedious and I really like the different events that FOE does. Seems there could be a patch or something done to highlight the trees or to make it a little easier to see, think along the lines of the Easter eggs showing above the trees where they are hidden. Have also heard they are incredibly hard to see when on an i-phone or some platform like that. This is an issue that seems to be an easy fix if developers will address it.

Thank you for also highlighting our plight. I do hope the developers take note and do a quick fix ASAP so we can all enjoy this event.

DeletedUser11463

What is it with you guys and the northern hemisphere references? It is not going to be FALL here, it will be SPRING. This applies to HALF OF THE PLANET EARTH.
yes but the majority of players are in the Northern Hemisphere. And if you are playing on the US servers, then the US is in the Northern Hemisphere.

DeletedUser8152

Can someone explain how you refresh? And exacting what it does?
Just hit the refresh button on your browser to reload the page. Sometimes that resets things when the game is glitched, and it may or may not have something to do with showing you more apples.