• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FALL EVENT: Progress and Strategies

Nicholas002

Dumb question but how does one get the grand prize?
No question is dumb, my friend.

you get the grand prize by using ingredients on the recipes. every recipe gives some stars. when you have gotten 20 stars, you get a grand prize.
in this case, the next grand prize is a harvest field selection kit. the next grand prize after that is a wishing well, and then a barn upgrade kit.
fall_event_2020_1.png

WinnerGR

I should be able to do 10 Quests today by leaving my productions uncollected and by doing the 4 normal rush quests then the first of each parallel rush quest line but then the first parallel quest line stumps me from going further today ( GMT and not getting up at stupid o'clock just to collect productions ) but then I can do 4 more of the second parallel rush quest line ( 5 in total [ of that parallel quest line , 10 in total of all quests ] ) as the quest I would now be on ( in both parallel rush quest lines ) would be 'Finish an 8-hour production' and I think the first parallel set has another condition too thats not too difficult if I leave all my daily productions uncollected.
As always theory never works in practice for me...

....Firslt there was a quest asking for units and my traz produced rogues so I had to spend diamonds and then I secondly of all miscalculated the number of 1h productions I needed to set and then secondly when I logged on this morning I collected all my 8h productions and set them to 4h for an upcoming quest to find that last night I had a quest saying game 130 goods which I needed to complete ( I set up circle trades the previous evening ) before I collected my 8h productions so the ones I collected only completed one quest not two which puts me so many hours behind.