• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FALL EVENT: Progress and Strategies

-Chen-

I'm assuming you can get the daily special multiple times--is this correct?

You can, and this is much like the soccer event in many ways, one of which is that those daily specials come in bunches some days, but are like pulling teeth to get on others.
The first day it took a lot of turns (and some diamonds) to get my September Cottage leveled up to Appelton, but this morning I got 4 WW shrink kits with one run through the star bar, and I don't even use WW's. Oh well, they fetch a nice amount in the AD, I just hope my luck is that good the next time I'm going hard after a daily special.

planetofthehumans2

Probably going to wait for a decent prize late in the event to unload my cakes on, I didn't get any of the previous fall event buildings so I probably wouldn't be able to get enough upgrades for an appleton cottage.

Nicholas002

Probably going to wait for a decent prize late in the event to unload my cakes on, I didn't get any of the previous fall event buildings so I probably wouldn't be able to get enough upgrades for an appleton cottage.
Appleton only needs 7 kits. if you save all your ingredients, you should easily be able to max it.
I spent 90 ingredients on it on the first day, and got 6 kits.

I am finally caught up with quests! I have 49 stars and have 14/14/12/13/14 on Ingredients. I am saving all ingredients until I get my top sought after prize (RH) then will go after SO/SOU. Hopefully they come in that order but naturally I am not expecting it. I have a lvl 2 Barn with the BB and SF Patch.

Ericness

I'm almost all caught up on quests and haven't baked a single thing yet. I'm being boring this event and hoping some reno kits or one ups come out to go after. Short on space and need to level up a number buildings.

Ykceb

The September cottage and harvest set are totally separate. The cottage is a daily prize, and the harvest set comes as grand prizes. You can get both.
Good to know!!! So I'll hold on to my upgrades then, and not sell them at the auction house.

Sheriff Of Rottingham

Nicholas002, thanks for the spreadsheet on different layouts. Exactly what I was looking for. I noticed you didn't have any "stacked/repeatable" whatever the term is for the FP producing set. What do you think of this:
1600206824956.png

Sheriff Of Rottingham

Also, this alternative:
1600209939907.png

If i'm making an error someone please point it out. :)

EDIT - You could substitute the Sunflower Patch in for one or both of the wheat Fields if you have a road there.
EDIT 2 - Had to fix the layout. One of the Begonia Benches didn't have 3 unique buildings connected.

Attachments

• 1600207388288.png
    1600207388288.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

dtown20

any speculation on if they will offer fields as daily specials? Trying to decide what to go for. Seems like they might put it in late to get ppl to spend

Nicholas002

any speculation on if they will offer fields as daily specials? Trying to decide what to go for. Seems like they might put it in late to get ppl to spend
They didn’t on beta. While they could still change it, it is very unlikely. (Last time a main prize was in the daily’s was, I think, spring 2018)