• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

FALL EVENT: Progress and Strategies

Distant Calliope

I don't use diamonds often. I learned the hard way not to use my few hard earned on production buildings. Duhh... lol what a waste.
But I think I might get L4, maybe. Because I see that as a grand prize. I am 3 away from it though. So its an IF for sure.
I am not as lucky as I was in the beginning of the event.
I have been resting long periods to get the daily prizes I most covet. Got my last 2 Cider Mill levels YAY!!! So that's a strategy of sorts.. Hoping for more Sept Cottage and/or MoF.
Quick off topic question, Do WW's age up with us automatically? I'm thinking I'll age up after October so I am not putting and more special buildings down. I have a couple of WWs in my inventory...

jorgedetaco

I don't use diamonds often. I learned the hard way not to use my few hard earned on production buildings. Duhh... lol what a waste.
But I think I might get L4, maybe. Because I see that as a grand prize. I am 3 away from it though. So its an IF for sure.
I am not as lucky as I was in the beginning of the event.
I have been resting long periods to get the daily prizes I most covet. Got my last 2 Cider Mill levels YAY!!! So that's a strategy of sorts.. Hoping for more Sept Cottage and/or MoF.
Quick off topic question, Do WW's age up with us automatically? I'm thinking I'll age up after October so I am not putting and more special buildings down. I have a couple of WWs in my inventory...
Yes unfortunety they auto age. Sounds good until you hit modern and they now produce unrefined. Also dont ever spend one ups on settlement special buildings. With each upgrade they upgrade to current age

jorgedetaco

its hard not to spend on diamond buildings early in the game. Pre-lma. Whatever diamond happy you can get in iron will carry you to hma. Once you play awhile, dealer building top any diamond ones

Distant Calliope

That's good if they auto age. I am in LMA. Most special buildings and event buildings don't auto age. You will need +1 and Reno kits.
I am planning to move to CA after Oct.. all my GBs will be Level 10 or higher and I am not putting anymore special buildings down because, in general they do not auto age and you need alot more coins and supplies in CA. I don't know about WWs or FoY though that's why I asked.
Anyway this is OT.

jorgedetaco

Pre modern age wells are worth theyre space in goods and fps alone. All the other is bonus. Modern and after they produce unrefined goods. But since they started giving more diamonds in g.e and gbg. The wells seem to produce even less. My crows hasn't hit for diamonds in 5 mths. Even with 10 to 14 wells i was lucky to get 50 or 100 a week. So to wrap it up, if you need goods, supplies, and coin they are great producers. If you are counting on fps and diamonds both are in consistent, but fps will hit once or twice a week per well. Diamonds are almost nonexistent. Oh and shrink kits of course. Can fit 3 in the space of 2. So bumps efficiency 50%

dtown20

We are getting down there. I only saw/remember 2 crappy things from beta list that haven't shown up yet- store kit and medal package. So sentinel upgrade and september cottage should be soon.
Am I remembering correctly that the September cottage has 7 levels?

jorgedetaco

spent 1,150 diamonds on event. On top of 2 cottages, I got 3 sent upgrades. Those diamonds should be enough to get 2 extra pieces in event.

Wobblist

One max cottage, 2 more selection kits. At the end of event I'll have 4 extra sets for barn.. on top of standard set I'll have 10 extra FP and 24% more AA.. not too shabby. Just awkward placing that haha.

I was able to reach quest 54 on 13/15 worlds 2 of which I was able to get to 37 but I made it in time for the wishing wells to drop and was very lucky to win a lot last night was super busy was able to log in to spend all my ingredients (took about 2 hours to clear 13 worlds) I forgot to spend on my two other worlds oh well but still successful

K world - 4 wells L world - 4 wells, M world - 3 wells, N world - 9 wells O world - 11 wells P World - 6 wells Q World - 3 Wells R World - 13 Wells, S World - 4 Wells, T World - 8 wells U world - 12 wells, V World - 7 wells W World - 6 wells Missed B2 World and X World
Those are some really low numbers, that’s all ingredients up to the day? If so, lucked out.

Can you do better on 15 worlds?

It’s not about being better or number of worlds, just that the numbers looked not so great on average (lucked out with RNG).

I averaged just above 10 per world. That was all quests and incidents ingredients. Good luck I guess.

Last edited:
I have 2 orche yards and 2 wheat fields with a level 3 barn. I will get one more field for sure and if get apprentice then the barn upgrade/field. First option is attack boosts (ochre/wheat), next is forge points . I dont care at all for goods. Would even take defensive army boosts over it.

What would be good layout?

dtown20

If I've counted everything correctly, I need to get professional league in order to get a 6 piece set with a lvl 4 barn--or get 11 grands (which likely will also get pro league)? I've gotten all the dailies and a decent number of incidents but my guess is that without spending diamonds I will be short.
Kind of annoying to be honest.

Nicholas002

If I've counted everything correctly, I need to get professional league in order to get a 6 piece set with a lvl 4 barn--or get 11 grands (which likely will also get pro league)? I've gotten all the dailies and a decent number of incidents but my guess is that without spending diamonds I will be short.
Kind of annoying to be honest.
yep, you need to get pro league (like you said, 11th grand prize is irrelevant, as you will get pro league anyway if you get that far)
If you want the barn lvl4, +6 fields set, the cheapest will probably be to spend just enough diamonds on the last day, to just get in pro league.

Gary of Woods

I want to get a second wheat field for my fifth and final harvest field selection. The issue is while the first wheat field is touching three other items (it needs only two), one of them is the barn. If I put in a second wheat field it will also touch the barn but the barn will be the second item. Will the second wheat field get credit for touching two items? Perhaps sequencing the installation is needed?

wolfhoundtoo

You can use the barn twice if it's touching both wheat fields. But if you have a Barn and 2 wheat fields you don't have 3 buildings of the set for either of the wheat fields.