• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall event strategy to maximize FP income (no diamonds)

• Thread starter DeletedUser32824
  • Start date

DeletedUser26120

On second thought, someone pointed out to me with traz up you only need 1 hideout so gonna hold off :)

Apparently they are offered as grand prizes so all good there, just need base mill+upgrades to come up.

If not then hopefully SoK is last couple days or something, or even reno. That'd be good too.

I don't think it's necessary to go for max stars. 1 star is 1 ingredient so you might as well go for max chances at getting specials :)

Not much difference in 8 vs 16% - both seem to hit at same rate for me on desktop.

Odds on mobile seem worse, baked 10 recipes and not a single daily there. Was really glad it wasn't my main world.

DeletedUser32824

This event has been pretty disappointing to me. I baked enough items to get a lvl 7 mill (which is dope), but I won a single DS in the process, which probably cost me like 70-80 stars. I'm going to end up with only 1 extra wishing well on my alt world compared to the summer event where I scored 8! I'm not saying every event needs to be like that, but it seems the chances for daily specials are too low, given the highest doesn't even hit 20%