• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event - Today's Special

Czari

It looks like the daily special is only obtained from either of the two baskets. There is also the items that need to be unlocked in the baskets - that I understand. What I'm scratching my head about is that in other events the daily special generally costs x amount of tickets/eggs/apples/whatever. Am I correct that in this event the daily special is just another item in the baskets?

Update: Someone asked the same question in my guild. The answer given was that there is a greater chance that day of getting the daily special in one of the two baskets. Today the special (Wishing Well) is a 3% chance in the 75 basket and 8% in the 100 with other items being much higher so, still not getting it unless it's a higher chance than usual or it's usually not in the basket.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3679

It looks like the daily special is only obtained from either of the two baskets. There is also the items that need to be unlocked in the baskets - that I understand. What I'm scratching my head about is that in other events the daily special generally costs x amount of tickets/eggs/apples/whatever. Am I correct that in this event the daily special is just another item in the baskets?

Update: Someone asked the same question in my guild. The answer given was that there is a greater chance that day of getting the daily special in one of the two baskets. Today the special (Wishing Well) is a 3% chance in the 75 basket and 8% in the 100 with other items being much higher so, still not getting it unless it's a higher chance than usual or it's usually not in the basket.

If you win the "daily special" in the baskets, that unlocks the padlock. For as long as the padlock is unlocked (there's a countdown timer) you can buy (with apples) as many more of that daily special as you can afford. So one strategy is to wait until something you really want is the daily special, and then try to win it by opening the basket multiple times, ideally when there is enough time left to buy the amount of daily special you want. You can buy more apples with diamonds while doing this. Many of the specials are not worth spending diamonds, so choose your time carefully.

DeletedUser25273

It looks like the first slot in the baskets is the for the Daily Special, and that item will change each day (and maybe since the event isn't that long, not come up again).

One item in each basket also become the unlockable item. If you win that item that day, you can buy more of it later in THAT day for apples.

My feeling is this says that if you don't really want the daily special or multiple of the unlockable item it is better to hold your apples for a better day.

DeletedUser13838

It looks like the first slot in the baskets is the for the Daily Special, and that item will change each day (and maybe since the event isn't that long, not come up again).

It's a good explanation but there's still 2 weeks to go so not sure I'd say the event isn't that long. :)